Dec 04, 2009, 11:14 PM
It was the wind!
Thread OP
Discussion

My New Paper Airplane 3MM (or 4) Foamy Design. Tell me what you think!..

Here it is: Some pictures and plans for a RC paper airplane. (Made of foam of course) I am showing a pic of the paper airplane I based it off of. Not sure what power plant to use as of now, but will put something up when I start building it.

Thanks,
Zach (zdsweet)

PS, The numbers in Inches can be doubled, or tripled. They are the size of the REAL paper one.
Last edited by zdsweet; Dec 04, 2009 at 11:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2009, 04:55 AM
Time for another motto!
you did not put a lot of effort in this, now did you?
Dec 05, 2009, 06:21 AM
space1
simple edf
Dec 05, 2009, 08:19 AM
Foam Av8r
Ya, EDF with Tailerons, simple build.
Dec 05, 2009, 12:08 PM
It was the wind!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTitan
Ya, EDF with Tailerons, simple build.
Am I not allowed to put up simple plans on here? Sorry...Its not meant to be EDF But it could.
Dec 05, 2009, 02:20 PM
Foam Av8r
There is nothing wrong with simple design air crafts, Did anyone give you that impression I thought my words were encouragement that It would be a good easy build, I was not saying anything against your design. If you got that impression I apologize
Dec 05, 2009, 02:31 PM
It was the wind!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTitan
There is nothing wrong with simple design air crafts, Did anyone give you that impression I thought my words were encouragement that It would be a good easy build, I was not saying anything against your design. If you got that impression I apologize
Oh shoot...I meant to respond to the post of "You didnt put a lot of time into this, now did you?" I apologize.
Dec 05, 2009, 02:36 PM
Foam Av8r
No Problem Its all good
Dec 07, 2009, 01:23 AM
Wow! Cool design, whats your next plan?
Dec 07, 2009, 09:28 AM
It was the wind!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer_racer
Wow! Cool design, whats your next plan?
Idk...probably off of some other paper airplane because I have a book of like 40 different kinds. I also was looking at something like a Cessna or Civialian Jet. (All profile)

Quick Reply