Old Dec 03, 2009, 06:09 PM
Find More Posts by zhuluzz
Discussion

exceed T6 transmitter 2.4ghz HELP!

Hi all, I ask for help on my exceed T6 6ch radio. I installed the prolific driver and the T6 config fine, however, I did not back up the default configuration file. I also do not see the throttle curve buttons when I hooked it to my exceed T6. It seems to be in a 4 channel mode

So, If anyone here have the default configuration file they can email me I would appreciated. And also, if anyone know why I dont see the throttle curve, pitch curve and swash afr button, please let me know. OH and yes I was able to communicate my radio with the T6 config software. Lasting, can I pluga charger in to the power port and charge my batteries in this transmitter so that I don;t have to remove them and charge?

please let me know, thanks!!!

if you have the default config file, please email to: datsharing@gmail.com
to remove ads between posts