Miracle-Mart - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
Registered User
Discussion

Miracle-Mart


Hello Everyone,

We are going to become a Site Sponsor soon so we will have our own section.
For now feel free to leave any comments here, or complaints.
For those of you who don't know we specialize in RC Micro/Mini Heli's and RC Cars.

MM
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 29, 2009, 11:34 PM
Lou
Lou
Closed Account
Alberta is a good ways from Hong Kong. Are you the North American Distributor for MM? Will MM begin to warehouse their product line in North America?

thanks
Nov 30, 2009, 01:45 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comm69
Alberta is a good ways from Hong Kong. Are you the North American Distributor for MM? Will MM begin to warehouse their product line in North America?

thanks
Yep sure is. We are working on it, if we got some more feedback I'm sure I could help persuade the idea.

I help test their heli's/review them. That's why I am so far away, but yes we are working on opening a warehouse here for our North American Customers.
Nov 30, 2009, 10:17 AM
Lou
Lou
Closed Account
Your Canadian then? Do you have a name or will we be dealing with whom ever is monitoring the forum that day?

Also, we can get items shipped fairly inexpensive and quickly from HK. To begin shipping from Canada would seem to increase shipping costs and delivery times. In the end, adding a 'middle man' into the mix will only increase the cost of something that we can get for less from HK.

Just trying to understand the advantage to end users for MM to have a physical presence in NA.
Nov 30, 2009, 02:38 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comm69
Your Canadian then? Do you have a name or will we be dealing with whom ever is monitoring the forum that day?

Also, we can get items shipped fairly inexpensive and quickly from HK. To begin shipping from Canada would seem to increase shipping costs and delivery times. In the end, adding a 'middle man' into the mix will only increase the cost of something that we can get for less from HK.

Just trying to understand the advantage to end users for MM to have a physical presence in NA.

Yes that's correct. My name is Carter.

We are currently working on that, because we may be able to set up some type of deal where we can get shipping cheaper or equel to the same price just faster and not as big of a deal. But of course if it's going to be more expensive then we will not be.

Yep for sure, I completely agree.
Dec 03, 2009, 08:38 PM
Registered User
We now offer 10% Military Discounts. For Veterans and Active Military members.

Enjoy!
Carter

P.S. Please PM me if you're purchasing and your in the Military.
Dec 07, 2009, 07:44 AM
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
JHawk19's Avatar
Following up...I am looking at making a $200+ purchase and wanted to see if there were any coupon codes that I could use. I am a first time buyer and I just registered today.

I know you offer 10% for military. I am a veteran and not active duty. What do I need to provide to get that discount?
Dec 07, 2009, 04:33 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawk19
Following up...I am looking at making a $200+ purchase and wanted to see if there were any coupon codes that I could use. I am a first time buyer and I just registered today.

I know you offer 10% for military. I am a veteran and not active duty. What do I need to provide to get that discount?

PM being sent, thanks a lot.

Edit - Pm is sent, enjoy the discount!

Carter
Last edited by Miracle-Mart; Dec 07, 2009 at 05:10 PM.
Dec 11, 2009, 12:29 PM
I am the 53%
Bullitt3309's Avatar
Glad to see MM step up with a North American rep! I made a large purchase about a year ago with great customer service inspite of the distance to HK. Good luck, looking forward to future business with you!
Dec 13, 2009, 02:08 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3309
Glad to see MM step up with a North American rep! I made a large purchase about a year ago with great customer service inspite of the distance to HK. Good luck, looking forward to future business with you!

Awesome to hear it went well for you.

Thanks,
MM
Jan 06, 2010, 11:24 AM
Mr. Magoo's Co-Pilot
GRUMPEE's Avatar
Carter,

Sounds great how soon will you be accepting orders? Also will you be honoring discounts offered in e-mails generated from HK Miracle Mart?

Daryl/Grumpee
Jan 06, 2010, 11:26 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
I am a Canadian customer whom uses MM and they're one of my favorite vendors and have been excellent with me. If I could order from a Canadian location and receive faster shipping and or cheaper I would definately be on board
Jan 06, 2010, 11:31 PM
Registered User
Stumblebee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
I am a Canadian customer whom uses MM and they're one of my favorite vendors and have been excellent with me. If I could order from a Canadian location and receive faster shipping and or cheaper I would definately be on board
I must say that this is a very interesting development especially as far as Nine Eagles support is concerned. Nine Eagles 500SX and Free Spirit owners are probably aware that many of the North American Nine Eagles heli and parts retailers are starving for inventory with these birds. In particular, they are starving for parts. At the same time, the big suppliers in Asia seem to have no shortage of parts or helis for Nine Eagles at all. Now Miracle Mart, one the major players is opening up a North American base at rock bottom prices.

Alberta makes a lot of sense from a business perspective. They have excellent tax incentives for business. They are known for their business friendly labor laws. Canada offers very favorable customs and duties to China.

I suspect there may be a restructuring of the marketplace in the wind. Let us all hope that it favors the consumer.
Jan 07, 2010, 12:59 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Bravo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblebee
I must say that this is a very interesting development especially as far as Nine Eagles support is concerned. Nine Eagles 500SX and Free Spirit owners are probably aware that many of the North American Nine Eagles heli and parts retailers are starving for inventory with these birds. In particular, they are starving for parts. At the same time, the big suppliers in Asia seem to have no shortage of parts or helis for Nine Eagles at all. Now Miracle Mart, one the major players is opening up a North American base at rock bottom prices.

Alberta makes a lot of sense from a business perspective. They have excellent tax incentives for business. They are known for their business friendly labor laws. Canada offers very favorable customs and duties to China.

I suspect there may be a restructuring of the marketplace in the wind. Let us all hope that it favors the consumer.
Jan 07, 2010, 10:26 PM
Registered User
Stumblebee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
Bravo
I know in the last month I have heard some really sincere "promises" from a couple of sources regarding full Nine Eagles parts support "real soon now". So far, I haven't seen anyone actually deliver. Razor, what has been your experience in actual days for delivery from Miracle Mart?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Anyone want a spare giftcard I have for Miracle-Mart? Rocketright Micro Helis 3 May 29, 2010 12:39 AM
Help! please send me your unused miracle-mart coupon codes cmulder Hot Online Deals 2 May 20, 2010 08:14 AM
Help! Does anyone know if Miracle-mart... 729927852 Vendor Talk 5 Oct 01, 2009 04:54 PM