Nov 27, 2009, 04:25 PM
NitroPlanes Sponsored Pilot
Thread OP
Discussion

Nitroplanes does not care about customers.

Nevermind.
Last edited by backin; Nov 27, 2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Everyone says its my fault.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2009, 04:47 PM
RC Guru
Here's the problem: YOU purchased the planes BEFORE today, therefore, they are NOT obligated to refund you ANY money.

It's your problem, not Nitros
Nov 27, 2009, 04:51 PM
Suspended Account
I agree with XPress.

It's unfortunate, but a line has to be drawn somewhere, because what would people think who waited until today to buy it, if they knew they could have purchased it a few days ago and still got the sale price??? Those people would be rightfully angry!

And besides, you openly admitted you waited until today to spend $500 on their Black Friday sales day. Something doesn't sound quite right, here.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:00 PM
Oh, quit your whining! Nobody owes you anything. Products go on sale all the time. You're not assured price protection. Get over it.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:04 PM
Suspended Account
What if every person who bought anything in the last couple of days wanted the same deal ? And it was YOUR company that had to make all the "price adjustments" {lost money} ? Would YOU be so free with giving money away ?????????? Bottom Line = Who doesnt know about "black friday" sales ? Why didnt you wait to order the cessnas with the other $500 worth of stuff you were supposedly going to order on black friday ???? Something sounds wrong to me here
Nov 27, 2009, 05:10 PM
Thread OP
Who knew they would be on sale on Black Friday? I did not know they were even going to have a black friday sale till today. They don't post the sales until last minute. I had decided early today to make futher purchases till I saw that.

Apparently no one has dealt with real reputable companies in the past. Most any compnay, if something goes on sale, and you bought it a few days before, you go to the customer service desk or department, and they will credit you. That is all I expect.

As for me, I will never buy anything from them again, unless they make it right, like a "real'" company would.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:12 PM
7000mw of raw power!
By federal law you are entitled to cancel an order before it arrives with a full refund including shipping. And re-order the planes on friday. If you already accepted delivery you would depend on the good nature of the vendor to adjust your account. Even though it would be in their best interest to do so, if you were obnoxious then most would not accommodate you.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:19 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by backin

Most any compnay, if something goes on sale, and you bought it a few days before, you go to the customer service desk or department, and they will credit you. That is all I expect.
Tell ya what. Next year, buy all your gifts the week before the stores have their Black Friday sales. You'll be guaranteed the item is not out of stock, you won't have to wait in long lines, and won't have to fight the traffic.

Then on Black Friday, simply walk in an demand the Black Friday sales price.

Hint: You will NOT succeed. And that's how REAL companies operate.

Now suck it up and learn your lesson like a man.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich smith
By federal law you are entitled to cancel an order before it arrives with a full refund including shipping. And re-order the planes on friday. If you already accepted delivery you would depend on the good nature of the vendor to adjust your account. Even though it would be in their best interest to do so, if you were obnoxious then most would not accommodate you.
Rich,
Thank you. I have not recieved them in yet. In fact, they are not due in till Dec. 3rd.

I was not obnoxious, but I definataly let them know I was not pleased.

Looks like I will cancel my first order.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:26 PM
Check my blog-updated
My question is did you think they were a fair deal at $149? You must have because you bought them. The price was accepted, plain and simple.

You know when plasma t.v's first came around, I refused to buy one. The cost was high and I knew a year later they would come down in price. Of course now you can get a 42 in. at 1/2 what they were.

So if they raised the price in the next couple of days to $190, is it ok that they call you and say they want another $41 because they raised it? I bet you wouldn't think that's fair either.

--I am not a fan of nitroplanes. Matter of fact always too worried to order from them.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:29 PM
Thread OP
Well, I think Rich's post says it all. That is why these laws are put in place.

Everyone can forget I posted anything if they want. Right now I am contacting them, and canceling the order.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:30 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayday!Mayday!

So if they raised the price in the next couple of days to $190, is it ok that they call you and say they want another $41 because they raised it? I bet you wouldn't think that's fair either.
I like that one... it says it all.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:34 PM
Check my blog-updated
See that's just the thing. I remember buying a few of the E-Flite models that were discontinued. I bought one of the Edge 540's and a week later they had the same plane with a Park 480 included for the same price.
I was peeved. I had to buy the motor seperate. Did I cry? NO. Did I buy a backup w/motor? You betcha.
Nov 27, 2009, 05:48 PM
What's 3D?
ya win some, ya lose some, grow up and get over it! they call it life.

Craig
Nov 27, 2009, 05:53 PM
7000mw of raw power!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backin
Well, I think Rich's post says it all. That is why these laws are put in place.

Everyone can forget I posted anything if they want. Right now I am contacting them, and canceling the order.
Actually you don't have to do that until after refused delivery is confirmed by shipper but it probably don't hurt. Maybe they will reconsider. Be polite.

Make absolutely certain to refuse delivery otherwise your only recourse is their return policy. Worst case then usually you pay shipping. Many vendors deny the law but a complaint with the postal service quickly puts them back on track.

Quick Reply