MONGREL GEAR FPV, Announcements, Discussions & Specials - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Feb 23, 2010, 06:29 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
TRI-COPTER ARF KITS

Hello Lads,

We have started production of our Tri-Copter ARF kits. These kits are built to order and are proving very popular.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1197471

If you want one of these let me know.

Cheers
-J
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2010, 07:49 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
We now have them in the shop.
http://www.mongrelgear.com.au/the-mo...category_id=18
Feb 28, 2010, 04:42 PM
Nup, I got nothing!.....
evo62's Avatar
Any news on delivery of the fat shark gear?

Cheers

Clovus
Mar 02, 2010, 09:38 PM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
How far away do you reckon the ET gear is Mongrel? It's like I've got a jigsaw puzzle hear and I need the last piece to finish it.
Mar 02, 2010, 09:42 PM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi supercub
How far away do you reckon the ET gear is Mongrel? It's like I've got a jigsaw puzzle hear and I need the last piece to finish it.
Mate it left the US a while ago and frankly I would have thought it would be here by now.

The problem is also that the UPSP tracking service appears to be not working.

I have two packages coming from separate locations in the USA and none of them show tracking info.

I will be heading off to the Post Office shortly - fingers crossed!!
Mar 03, 2010, 06:23 PM
I think my wheels fell off.
Thumb_number's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel
Mate it left the US a while ago and frankly I would have thought it would be here by now.

The problem is also that the UPSP tracking service appears to be not working.

I have two packages coming from separate locations in the USA and none of them show tracking info.

I will be heading off to the Post Office shortly - fingers crossed!!
I'm drowning in me own drool John!!

The misses also said that she hopes it gets here soon too. (I never knew she had any intrest...............)

George.

P.S. Just checked with the misses......nup, she doesn't care, she just wants it to show up so I stop bugging her.
Mar 03, 2010, 06:33 PM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I just checked the tracking and it was scanned in at my post office an hour ago!! YAY!!!!

Buggered if I know why there was no tracking until it hit my Post Office - But who cares...its here now!!

I will get to the PO later this arvo, will pack all of the orders and send them out first thing in the morning!

Woo hoo!!

Hmm... I can see some sleepless nights ahead!
Mar 03, 2010, 07:47 PM
I think my wheels fell off.
Thumb_number's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I just checked the tracking and it was scanned in at my post office an hour ago!! YAY!!!!

Buggered if I know why there was no tracking until it hit my Post Office - But who cares...its here now!!

I will get to the PO later this arvo, will pack all of the orders and send them out first thing in the morning!

Woo hoo!!

Hmm... I can see some sleepless nights ahead!

That rocks mate! Cant wait.
Mar 04, 2010, 05:48 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Hi Lads,

Those that are waiting for their Eagle Tree gear would have just received their shipping confirmation!

Sorry for the delay guys - Good luck with them.

I personally wo't have time over the next few weeks, so you I will be asking pointers from you!!

Cheers
-J
Mar 04, 2010, 05:54 AM
3DHS Addict DownUnder
grizzlymatt's Avatar
Got any GPS units mate
Mar 04, 2010, 05:57 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Girzz I do mate!!

I was about to add them to the cart now.
Mar 04, 2010, 06:11 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel
Hi Lads,

Those that are waiting for their Eagle Tree gear would have just received their shipping confirmation!

Sorry for the delay guys - Good luck with them.

I personally wo't have time over the next few weeks, so you I will be asking pointers from you!!

Cheers
-J
Alright. Good to hear. I haven't received any notification yet though. I did recieve an email from UPS but it had a virus and it got cleaned. Not exactly sure what this means.
Mar 04, 2010, 06:20 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi supercub
Alright. Good to hear. I haven't received any notification yet though. I did recieve an email from UPS but it had a virus and it got cleaned. Not exactly sure what this means.
Ozzi - do you have the Order Number?
Mar 04, 2010, 06:23 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel
Ozzi - do you have the Order Number?
Sure do.
Order No. 1188
Mar 04, 2010, 06:30 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Yep - its going out! I dont know why you didn't get the notification.

Anyways... it is packed and ready to go.

I will PM you the Reg Tracking Number.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion EXTREME RC AUSTRALIA: Official product announcements & discussion thread Extreme_RC Australia 2724 Oct 26, 2017 05:20 PM
Discussion Mongrel Gear - FlyCamOne3 Discussion and Support The_Mongrel Australia 33 Nov 16, 2009 07:09 AM
Discussion Mongrel Gear Massive Eagle Tree Celebration Sale The_Mongrel Australia 3 Sep 07, 2009 03:43 AM
Found Radio Control Technique 'Specials' on RC Gear DIY amsci99 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 0 Sep 26, 2007 03:56 AM