This thread is privately moderated by justpassedu, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 12:57 PM
Find More Posts by justpassedu
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale

Traxxas 1/16th E revo VxL With a ton of extras $275

$275 with no Batterie's
$370 For everything
Traxxas 1/16th E Revo VxL with Many Extra's , This truck has very little run time and has been very well taken care of. It is in Mint condition and please buy with confidence as my feedback is 100% positive on several other forums and i can show you if youd like . Only thing you will need to get it running is your own radio and receiver. Original Box and Instructions Included. What you will get with it thats extra is -

-Two Traxxas Power Cell Nimh Packs with about 10 cycles each
- One Brand New Never Used FlightMax 2200mah 2s 20c Lipo Pack
- One Rhino 1550Mah 2s 25c Lipo Pack
- One Rhino with one cycle 1550mah 3s 30c Lipp Pack
- Hot Racing Front & Rear Aluminum Rocker Arms , Rear Not installed yet
- Hot Racing Aluminum Wheelie Bar
- One Brand New Traxxas Carbon Fiber Wing and Stock one Included
- Losi Lst Wheels and Adapters , stock wheels included aswell
- One Set of Spair Shocks
- Brand New Optional Pinion
- A bag of spare Parts

***Paypal is wurydaz@aol.com Best way to get in touch with me is via email at wurydaz@aol.com , No Trades Please ****

to remove ads between posts