This thread is privately moderated by Roswalt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 12:21 PM
Find More Posts by Roswalt
Trader Rating: 98
Capt, USAF
Found

Parkzone P-51D Micro Mustang, BNF or RTF

Looking for a Parkzone ultra-micro P-51D in either BNF or RTF trim. I have been looking for one for some time and would like to avoid buying a brand new unit if someone has a gently used version on this forum.

Side question- Any word on whether the 2.4ghz Transmitters that come with the Blade CX3 Heli will work with this? They're DSM2 spektrum tech, so I think they will, but they are for helicopters so I'd appreciate some confirmation one way or another.

If you have one you're willing to part with to a good home on an honest-to-goodness Air Force base, please let me know today! I'm so impatient with these things that I'll probably have one bought by Monday. I can make Paypal payment or even possibly make a trade - I've got a brushless CX3 (Frankenstein), Jump Jet, and PC-9 ARF that are all on the chopping block to make room for new stuff. Thanks so much for reading!
Last edited by Roswalt; Nov 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2009, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by Roswalt
Trader Rating: 98
Capt, USAF
Alright, I found one RTF on Fee-Bay. Thanks anyway...