This thread is privately moderated by capt. spauldin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 20, 2009, 06:06 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

Wanted: Parts for Caldercraft "Joffre" tug

I recently acquired the hull and instructions for the Caldercraft "Joffre" tug kit. It's a long shot, I know, but I'll ask: does anyone have some (or all) of the other parts, and would you be willing to sell them? Please reply via PM. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Capt. Spaulding
to remove ads between posts
Nov 24, 2009, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt. spauldin
I recently acquired the hull and instructions for the Caldercraft "Joffre" tug kit. It's a long shot, I know, but I'll ask: does anyone have some (or all) of the other parts, and would you be willing to sell them? Please reply via PM. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Capt. Spaulding
Hi Capt.

One place you may be able to get the parts you want is online at www.jotika.co.uk, this is a small factory which makes all the Caldercraft kits and will sell individual parts ... Hope this helps in some way ...

Alan
Nov 24, 2009, 10:06 AM
Thread OP
Hi, Alan. Thank you for the suggestion. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Capt. Spaulding

Quick Reply