Nov 21, 2009, 10:04 PM
To drive or to fly......BOTH!!
FresnoJay's Avatar
Andy, First I saw the F-86 now this monster F-16. WOW.......they really need a drool emote. lol

Jason
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2009, 10:07 PM
dro56595@bigpo's Avatar
You're right, but it's close enough for me to want one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC68 View Post
I agree on the nose. Not sure how they missed that or the tail being way too short. Honestly if you are going to put as much time as it looks like they spent on designing this plane you would think they would get stuff like that right before they even cut out a prototype.

Looks like a few other things might be out of shape as well.
Nov 22, 2009, 01:34 AM
R&D Engineer
First of all thank you
It seems I have many friends here.
The vertical fin on the issue of Is because the photo view.
Of course, I have no objection I have some errors.
I know I can not perfect to complete a product. But I hope that you will perfect it.
Some post-processing. Do you know the factory pattern can not make everyone satisfied.
Regarding the sale of patterns. We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
We have also been efforts to improve the reliability of our electronic equipment. I believe that in the future that you will believe that our facilities, to be more attractive prices.
Nov 22, 2009, 02:06 AM
dro56595@bigpo's Avatar
So I'm gonna need a 12ch radio to program the LE droops, flaperons, ailevators, 360 TV, retracts, .... Is it a 90mm, or bigger?

This one could mean a divorce - I hope it's worth it!!
Nov 22, 2009, 04:20 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
mike2663's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy chen View Post
First of all thank you
It seems I have many friends here.
The vertical fin on the issue of Is because the photo view.
Of course, I have no objection I have some errors.
I know I can not perfect to complete a product. But I hope that you will perfect it.
Some post-processing. Do you know the factory pattern can not make everyone satisfied.
Regarding the sale of patterns. We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
We have also been efforts to improve the reliability of our electronic equipment. I believe that in the future that you will believe that our facilities, to be more attractive prices.
Close enough for me. Even if it were dead on accurate someone would find something. Just get it to fly right and that will sell it all day long. Any target date as far as a release?
Mike
Nov 22, 2009, 05:12 AM
Electric Jet Driver
Trbdsl96's Avatar
I agree with Mike. You can't please everyone.

L.E. flaps on F-16s are soooo much fun!
Nov 22, 2009, 09:34 AM
Registered User
Waltjg's Avatar
Well,, it's much bigger than a 70mm fan.. Infact it looks about the size of my old Combat Models F16, it was designed to work as a pusher or fan unit installed. The fan it was designed for was a 5" dynamax unit. I always wonder what ever happened to Combat Models and those planes... w.
Nov 22, 2009, 09:38 AM
R&D Engineer
90mm EDF
He only needs a 6CH remote control. Because you can use line to the same action SERVO together.
An aileron
2 Lift
3 Throttle
4 Direction
5 Landing Gear
6 flaperons
Nov 22, 2009, 09:45 AM
DJI Supporter
Sid3ways's Avatar
Wow, leading edge slats? Sick, I'm buying it. When are we going to see it and what paint schemes? Please keep them scale.
Nov 22, 2009, 11:43 AM
"The Uzitalo nine millimeter"
Uusitalo's Avatar
A must have! Who will carry this jet in Europe?

*Drool*
Nov 22, 2009, 12:06 PM
Oh Yeah!
SteveC68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy chen View Post
We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
Andy who are your distributors in North America? Does Banana Hobby have exclusive rights or do you have another distributor?
Nov 22, 2009, 12:24 PM
Go FASST or go home...
Ben_E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC68 View Post
Andy who are your distributors in North America? Does Banana Hobby have exclusive rights or do you have another distributor?
Any dealers in Europe,or gan we get it directly from China

I want one - NOW

Ben_E
Nov 22, 2009, 01:30 PM
Carbon fiber is our friend
Steve C's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC68 View Post
I agree on the nose. Not sure how they missed that or the tail being way too short.
Some try to tell us that the scale shape would cost more! It doesn't cost a penny more to make the curve this way or that. It's just a slightly different shape. Ming is the only one I've seen who has shown a 3d model to us and we said, "hey, that's wrong" so he changed it. In his case, he was using a prototype drawing for reference and the real plane wasn't built that way. In the case of these well known fighters, I just don't know why they're not seeing what we see? There's only a million photos on the net after all.

I sure wish I had the tooling they have though. Awesome stuff otherwise.

Steve C
Nov 22, 2009, 01:55 PM
Effumall
kelberts's Avatar
Even though Andy designed most of the "Starmax" jets, I don't think it's his company -

But agree, I wish EJF would carry the line, as well as the sorely missed JPower


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold F-16 and F-5 B Rocka Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 13 Nov 12, 2009 10:00 AM
Wanted 64mm f-15 f-16 edf greatplanes Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 3 Aug 29, 2009 08:05 PM
Discussion f-16 of pilot deaddrop Fuel Jet Talk 0 Aug 24, 2009 11:32 AM
Discussion New: big Kyosho F-2 (Japanese Air Self Defense Force variant of F-16) with 79mm fan Smokescreen38 Foamy EDFs 19 Oct 28, 2008 11:24 PM
Video Big F-16 with e-flite PARK 480 Hans-Joachim Electric Plane Talk 12 Apr 17, 2008 06:27 PM