Nov 20, 2009, 12:26 PM
Parkesflyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryross
Oh I found them, but would it be too much to ask for a full single page pdf? I could make one, but if you already have it, it would save me a lot of time. Nice fatty hope you have more.

Larry
I have transfered the design into a CAD drawing for my own use and can create a single page pdf if the designer says its ok. However, I cannot work out the original wingspan I currently have it set for 36".

Richard
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2009, 12:30 PM
My plans are in my blog
RJPIoW... Does this mean you're going to built one of these? I's like to see it if you do. I don't currently have the proper material to do one, but maybe someday...
Nov 20, 2009, 01:30 PM
Registered FFF Addict
I'm sure the phlatheads will ask eventually so I'll say I could use the CAD file instead of the pdf, but it is still up to ey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJPIoW
I have transfered the design into a CAD drawing for my own use and can create a single page pdf if the designer says its ok. However, I cannot work out the original wingspan I currently have it set for 36".

Richard
Nov 20, 2009, 03:55 PM
Parkesflyer
I have sent ey a private message asking for his permission to translate and publish a single page pdf. See what he says.

RustyGunn - Yes Im going to build one I have some 3mm laying around, been a bit busy at work lately though !

Richard
Nov 20, 2009, 06:35 PM
7up
7up
,ɯǝ ʇoƃ ɐʎ ɟı ,ɯǝ ǝʞoɯs
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryross
I'm sure the phlatheads will ask eventually so I'll say I could use the CAD file instead of the pdf, but it is still up to ey.
I was getting to that...
Nov 20, 2009, 07:11 PM
My plans are in my blog
PJ... I look forward to your eventual build.
I'm working on a new cartoon fattie plan of a retro racer from a few weeks ago, and Ey has me stoked on it more now. Once I get going I'll do a new thread. Cartoon fatties rule!
Nov 20, 2009, 09:13 PM
Registered FFF Addict
Go Rusty!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty-Gunn
PJ... I look forward to your eventual build.
I'm working on a new cartoon fattie plan of a retro racer from a few weeks ago, and Ey has me stoked on it more now. Once I get going I'll do a new thread. Cartoon fatties rule!
Nov 21, 2009, 10:06 AM
ey0927399,.. these are awesome,.. welcome!!! that 737 looks awesome,.. thank you for sharing
Nov 21, 2009, 11:16 AM
Registered FFF Addict
I think we scared him off... he hasn't been on here for a while. I think he is having a hard time with the language. I tried to go on a German site and it was impossible.
Nov 21, 2009, 11:18 AM
Parkesflyer
ey has given me permission to publish his design as a single page and as a CAD file so I will do that really soon. I have asked a chinese friend to translate the chinese for him so I will add english notes.

I got sidetracked by ey's delightful 737 - my next fattie design needs no additional cartoon input as it was pretty bizar in its time - a 1920's Bristol racer. The prototype was very unstable and only had 8 flights but what a shape perfect for the fattie approach. ! I have decided to adopt ey's approach to the fusalage panels though very neat so back to the CAD system for a spell

Richard
Nov 21, 2009, 11:31 AM
Registered FFF Addict
Thanks for the update Richard.
Nov 21, 2009, 11:37 AM
Foam Av8r
Thanks for staying on top of this one Richard
Larry I had my suspicions that you would want to build this one once you saw it
You know I was thinking that a more scale model could be adapted from this design, Just add length to the fuse and larger wings. but the fattie really does look cool I was just thinking out loud.
Nov 21, 2009, 12:34 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
Sweet more Fat planes!!
Nice job ey0927399 looks awesome!
Check out these! http://www.phlatforum.com/viewtopic....t=1265&start=0
Lets get a whole Phlat Fleet going
Mark
Last edited by kram242; Nov 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
Nov 21, 2009, 01:05 PM
EY that is a Very Nice Model You have set a new Standard for quality of design and Appearance. Your workmanship is Very good and your geometry both clever and effective.
Flying is surprisingly good, much smoother than the usual Flat wings are capable of.
The thrust vectoring is very clever. Well Done!

Do you have others that you have fattened?
Nov 21, 2009, 01:33 PM
Registered FFF Addict
Yes he has several and all as nice as the 737. Google his handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare
EY that is a Very Nice Model You have set a new Standard for quality of design and Appearance. Your workmanship is Very good and your geometry both clever and effective.
Flying is surprisingly good, much smoother than the usual Flat wings are capable of.
The thrust vectoring is very clever. Well Done!

Do you have others that you have fattened?

Quick Reply