Video

New Pro-design 90mm F-18 video

Enjoy!!
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:26 AM
Find More Posts by Low Pass
Some epoxy & it flies again...
lavochkin,
that looks pretty cool and fast and I love the sound, wow, much more like a jet than the small screaming EDFs.
Congrats.

How would I get such a plane in my car? Taking out all the seats?
Old Nov 18, 2009, 09:05 PM
MYC
Find More Posts by MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Lavochkin,

Nice bird. Looks like it has the skull and crossbones on the verts like a starmax 90mm. Is this "Pro" version the same basic platform converted to an "E" variant with more power? I love the 18 and find that they fly real well in this size. I have the Starmax and a Haoye and love them both... What Kv and how many cells for that flight? Also, it looks like she was pretty pitch sensitive, have you considered moving the cg forward a bit?

Mark-
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:52 PM
Find More Posts by lavochkin
Suspended Account
This is NOT foam! It is a composite kit with foam core balsa sheeted and covered wings.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:52 PM
Find More Posts by lavochkin
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Pass View Post
lavochkin,
that looks pretty cool and fast and I love the sound, wow, much more like a jet than the small screaming EDFs.
Congrats.

How would I get such a plane in my car? Taking out all the seats?
Its not that big at all. Look at the Specs.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by Low Pass
Some epoxy & it flies again...
Lavochkin,

you're right it's just 100mm longer than my 70mm Exceed R/C F-18, but >3x heavier. The wing span is a bit wider. I guess the intakes/exhausts must be enlarged.
A 90mm sure sounds better