Aug 06, 2019, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
All Optima are compatible with either analog or digital servos. Maxima are digital only.
Thank-You!

I have other questions about the S.Bus feature of the Hitec Optima SL / Maxima SL receivers.

What type of cable do I need to connect the S.Bus connector on the receiver to the Flight Controller Board input?

Can I use the S.Bus output AND AT THE SAME TIME one of the other PWM outputs?

Where can I find instructions about the S.Bus setup with the Hitec Aurora 9x transmitter and the Optima SL / Maxima SL receivers?

There is a difference between the blue and the grey Hitec Maxima SL receivers?:

Name: 9709008_HITEC-MAXIMA-SL-SINGLE-LINE-9K-EMPFAENGER-S-BUS_570x570.jpg
Views: 5
Size: 47.8 KB
Description: Name: 376_1_MaximaSL.jpg
Views: 7
Size: 18.5 KB
Description:

ettore
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2019, 11:00 AM
Fully Sending It
Quote:
Originally Posted by quenda
Thank-You!

I have other questions about the S.Bus feature of the Hitec Optima SL / Maxima SL receivers.

What type of cable do I need to connect the S.Bus connector on the receiver to the Flight Controller Board input?

Can I use the S.Bus output AND AT THE SAME TIME one of the other PWM outputs?

Where can I find instructions about the S.Bus setup with the Hitec Aurora 9x transmitter and the Optima SL / Maxima SL receivers?

There is a difference between the blue and the grey Hitec Maxima SL receivers?:

Attachment 12390755 Attachment 12390757

ettore
Typically a male-male lead is needed to connect S.Bus to flight controllers. S.Bus and PWM can be utilized simultaneously, though you will not be able to differentiate channels. Channel 1 is always channel 1 on PWM or S.Bus. No instructions, straight forward use. S.Bus is always functioning, as are PWM outputs.

Blue Maxima SL was concept color, grey was the production color.
Aug 06, 2019, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
Typically a male-male lead is needed to connect S.Bus to flight controllers. S.Bus and PWM can be utilized simultaneously, though you will not be able to differentiate channels. Channel 1 is always channel 1 on PWM or S.Bus. No instructions, straight forward use. S.Bus is always functioning, as are PWM outputs.

Blue Maxima SL was concept color, grey was the production color.
Thank-You!!!

Grazie mille!!

ettore

Quick Reply