This thread is privately moderated by rcphreak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 14, 2017, 03:04 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by meucha
Oh, you made these from dish washing sponges ? Good call.
Then don't use brand new ones, pick the used ones because the more they've been used the darker they get.
Or even better, get a dark green used dish washing sponge and a bright brand new one, put them in the blender and you'll get a nice patchwork of greens. Of course, don't tell the wife.
My used kitchen sponge still looks mint like new even passed 2 years now, lots of fast food around my house.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2017, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
My used kitchen sponge still looks mint like new even passed 2 years now, lots of fast food around my house.
lol, soak it in some brown sauce or soy sauce then steep in hot water and nuke it in microwave to clean. Then you have dirty sponges
Dec 15, 2017, 12:48 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerscolony
lol, soak it in some brown sauce or soy sauce then steep in hot water and nuke it in microwave to clean. Then you have dirty sponges
Wish there a "like" button in here. I'll take your advice if i make another track.
Dec 15, 2017, 01:36 PM
I had a brain fart and realised you could use food colouring to have whatever colour / shades you wanted also! Would be super cheap
Dec 15, 2017, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d

The way it's going, this 1/32 crawling track will soon smell GROSS !!!
Dec 15, 2017, 08:29 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by meucha

The way it's going, this 1/32 crawling track will soon smell GROSS !!!
We'll that depends, i cook bacon, paprika, some sesame flavor, BBQ sauces.... so all in one should smell aromatic around the track. Plus you get natural fungus and ants along side the trails like in real forest.
Typos...giant ants.
Dec 26, 2017, 01:34 AM
ultra cheap pilot
The "Rubble Wasteland" track
OK here it is, video of my homemade track in action with my 1:35 scale Orlandoo Jeep roaming around the extreme axle twisting obstacles, extreme climbing and vertical drops. Enjoy the adventures!

Video:
Rubble Wasteland DIY track - Orlandoo OH35A01 1:35 scale micro Jeep (12 min 9 sec)
Dec 26, 2017, 03:42 AM
That's excellent ,just shows what can be done with very little cost to really improve the experience ,good driving skills as well !
Dec 26, 2017, 06:49 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadio
That's excellent ,just shows what can be done with very little cost to really improve the experience ,good driving skills as
well !
Yup true, rather than waiting for a miracle to fall down from the sky on my lap i rather move on and start build my dream fun R/C track. So here it is my very own track. I don't have to go out under bashing sun to rock crawling. lol Next i want to build Mini-z track for touring and drifting with less cost to build one. You can too.
Dec 31, 2017, 01:24 PM
My headache inducing 1/20th Touring Car
Jan 10, 2018, 12:37 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Gone to the dark side!

Video:
Extreme Night Crawler- Orlandoo OH35A01 1:35 scale micro Jeep (13 min 6 sec)
Jan 19, 2018, 02:28 AM
Tamiya Lover
That beetle-like mini car makes me drool. Sweet!
Feb 01, 2018, 05:46 AM
RC Dork

Latest addition to the collection

2 FTX Outback Mini Crawlers
Feb 01, 2018, 08:29 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop666
2 FTX Outback Mini Crawlers
The black bodyshell looks awesome!

Quick Reply