Nov 09, 2009, 12:49 AM
The effect is sadly temporary
Thread OP
Help!

Looking for a specific video!

Hey guys, I was flying my Parachute plane today (Sunday) and had a collision with another plane. He got hung up on one of the wheels, but somehow the two of us stayed airborne while conjoined. I made a couple victory laps around the dome dragging my prize catch before I landed safely. It was so incredible to watch, that even my victim seemed to have enjoyed it.

If anyone happened to be taking photos or videos of that moment, PLEASE post them for all to see. I for one would love to relive that one again and again.

Thanks,
-Dan

P.S. Another great time as always. Thanks to everyone who helps to make this such a fun and smooth running event.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2009, 04:14 PM
Retardedly intelligent
hahaha, I saw that. Unforutunately I couldin't find my camera. I was really surprised it kept flying with that kind of payload

Quick Reply