for sale The a-justo-jig wing jig - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by slo poppy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 04, 2009, 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

for sale The a-justo-jig wing jig

I have a new a-justo-jig wing jig with instuctions and all parts.Inherited and does naot appear to have used.Looking for best offer.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 05, 2009, 08:32 PM
Trader Rating: 90
Often wrong ("wife")
So is the square tube and the rod that the red pieces fit onto not in the box?
Nov 06, 2009, 11:16 AM
Trader Rating: 135
The entire base - 3 ft metal rib holder tubes, square metal base tubes, wood center section and end stands, hardware, and several rib holders are missing. Look at the drawing on the manual and compare it to the parts there.
Looks like it was used to build a small wing and the parts you have left weren't used. The parts list in the instructions will show you whats missing.
Nov 06, 2009, 12:40 PM
Trader Rating: 136
Hi I am Mark & I am an addict
I pm'd him and said that I thought that these were extra pieces bought in addition to the actual jig. I could use them... but haven't heard back from him since last night.

Mark
Dec 08, 2009, 02:41 AM

A justo Jig

Has this a justo jig been sold ?? If not, how much do you want for it ?? Would need for it to be shipped to Kaysville Ut. 84037 Thanks Denny ps you can email me at stryker4002@hotmail.com Thanks and I am really interested in it.
Jan 26, 2010, 07:21 PM
my email is pcvirginia@yahoo.com how much you sale it.. tks
Jan 26, 2010, 07:33 PM
how much is the price and if you send it to centreville va USA
pcvirginia@yahoo.com
Jan 29, 2010, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo poppy
I have a new a-justo-jig wing jig with instuctions and all parts.Inherited and does naot appear to have used.Looking for best offer.
do you still.. if yes how much the price send me email to pcvirginia@yahoo.com im leavind in centreville Virginia
tks
peter
Feb 07, 2010, 11:02 AM
How much for it... write to pcvirginia@yahoo.com

peter
Feb 21, 2010, 12:01 PM

please be kind to tell me the price of it.. tks

Quote:
how much it ... tks ???
Feb 21, 2010, 12:19 PM
can i get your price... tks
peter
pcvirginia@yahoo.com
Feb 22, 2010, 08:57 PM
Trader Rating: 65
-_-
Seems he has not been on since early nov '09 I think this is a dead end.
Mar 25, 2010, 02:01 PM
how much is the price send me email to peter@derematetotal.com a-justo-jig
Apr 18, 2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
how much for this incompleted set i have one also incompleted and I ll like to complete.. ??
write to pcvirginia@yahoo.com

Peter