Nov 04, 2009, 06:52 AM
Thread OP
Video

RCLander Mig 17 Lighting & afterburn system testing video

Dear All,

This is a new lighting & afterburn system for our Mig 17. The attached is the testing video for sharing with you. This item will be ready for order soon.

Best regards,
Tim
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2009, 12:25 PM
London RC Project
very cool! lights always make a model look so much more realistic! so does the exhaust LED system you installed
Nov 04, 2009, 05:32 PM
Cool when will it be available and how much will it cost!! and what battery will it run off....
Nov 05, 2009, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j6myw
Cool when will it be available and how much will it cost!! and what battery will it run off....
http://www.ejf.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=819

You can connect them to a balance connector on the main battery or separately power with a BEC or receiver battery.

--RW
Nov 05, 2009, 01:17 PM
Quote:
We have plenty in stock of the 70mm versions for immediate shipment and have received many rave responses about these Lighting System Sets. Available either the Nav light system only or with the afterburner setup. We will have the 90mm systems as soon as they are released by RC Lander for sales.

Standard Light System

Light System with Afterburner

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Nov 08, 2009, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying
We have plenty in stock of the 70mm versions for immediate shipment and have received many rave responses about these Lighting System Sets. Available either the Nav light system only or with the afterburner setup. We will have the 90mm systems as soon as they are released by RC Lander for sales.

Standard Light System

Light System with Afterburner

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
cool i was after 90mm afterburner system
Feb 08, 2010, 02:59 PM
does anyone have a link to some information on how to set these things up/? The "instructions" are four black and white pictures...I dont know where to begin.
Feb 11, 2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore806
does anyone have a link to some information on how to set these things up/? The "instructions" are four black and white pictures...I dont know where to begin.
Dear comoore806,

Please refer to the attached. Hope it can assist you to set up our system.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Tim
Last edited by Tim Wan; Jul 26, 2011 at 01:54 AM.
Mar 19, 2010, 04:41 PM
"Jesters" KC-135 Demo Team
Good to see the .PDF thanks. I have the 70mm version for my T-33 and it works great. I just got it for my 90mm F-100 and I notice it now has a 3 way battery connector. My question is on the use of it. If I put two 2800 MaH 3S batteries to it will it blow out the afterburner lights? I really like the new "updated" kits with the much stronger afterburner mounts versus the wood mount in my T-33.
Mar 20, 2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc135boomer
Good to see the .PDF thanks. I have the 70mm version for my T-33 and it works great. I just got it for my 90mm F-100 and I notice it now has a 3 way battery connector. My question is on the use of it. If I put two 2800 MaH 3S batteries to it will it blow out the afterburner lights? I really like the new "updated" kits with the much stronger afterburner mounts versus the wood mount in my T-33.
Dear kc135boomer,
Our provided 3 way battery connector is major for someone put two 3S batteries as 6S power to use our afterburner system. Link up with the 3 way battery connector small cable with a resistance componence special for our 6S version afterburner. it should be stronger than the 3S & 4S version. If you are put one pack 6S battery for power. Please be reminded to cut the small cable with resistance componence to connect with your 6S battery connector that so.

Hope the above information is clear to you and enjoy her performance also bring more fun for you.

Best regards,
Tim
Apr 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
DqP
DqP
Alert5 RC International
Tim,
I just received the Mig-17's lighting kit but there are no instructions as to where to mount the lights, i can figure out the wing lights and headlight in the front wheel well but where do i mount the back light?
Apr 30, 2010, 05:02 PM
DqP
DqP
Alert5 RC International
nevermind, figured it out.
May 01, 2010, 11:05 AM
few pics of my A/F on my Flyfly Mirage 90mm
May 01, 2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
few pics of my A/F on my Flyfly Mirage 90mm
fly fly mirage at hedge end (1 min 1 sec)

Quick Reply