This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:50 PM
Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
Trader Rating: 31
Sold

Radio Shack Ricky Carmichael R/C Motorcycle Bike, CUSTOM CARBON FIBER CHASSIS

This is a custom built carbon fiber chassis for the Ricky R/C motorcycles. All parts were CNC machined. The frame is made from 2mm carbon fiber with aluminum connector pieces. The gold colored forks have been hard anodized. An unpainted AR racing body. I have included a picture of what the finished chassis looks like; the completed bike is NOT for sale. This post is for the parts only. Selling because I just don't need them and maybe you can build a custom Ricky bike like mine. You will need to complete it. This is the highest quality R/C motorcycle parts you will find. Thanks for looking. $150 OBO
taffinah@yahoo.com
to remove ads between posts