Blade mSR help no blue LED light - RC Groups
Oct 25, 2009, 10:56 PM
Question

Blade mSR help no blue LED light

Hi all

New to the game used the heli a couple of times and now the blue led light no longer comes on so I am dead in the water. I have three batteries all are full but still no light.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2009, 11:25 PM
My guess is a broken power lead from the battery to the 5in1. If that is not the problem then a bad 5in1 would be the next guess. Get a volt/ohm meter and start testing. If you don't have a volt/ohm meter get one. They are inexpensive for one that will serve your purpose. The other option is to find someone local to help. Good luck.
Oct 26, 2009, 12:52 AM

Not reading manual has its pitfalls

I really did not consider the way you unplug and plaug as well as turning the transmitter on and off in the wrong sequence would have such a devastating effect. It looks like I managed to kill the heli in one day just trying to figure out how it works. This sucks but you live and learn. I also had no idea about the trim buttons on the transmitter again chalk that up to mister "I don't need to read the manual". I have found a lot of info in trim and set up so I guess I will be back in the game after I buy another unit or get th is one fixed .

As they say "My Bad".

Thanks for the quick response.

Bill
Oct 26, 2009, 02:33 AM
You cant break it by using to wrong powering sequence.
Oct 26, 2009, 11:11 AM

must be the various crashes.

I will get it checked out.

Thx

Bill