JPower P-38 (Sold By Banana Hobby) - Page 55 - RC Groups
Feb 05, 2010, 12:55 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead93
My own wife hates me

I am not even kidding...6 new planes since Christmas
Saw this quote on a blog, wish I could take credit for it
"my wife sometimes askes me just how many more planes do we need, my answer is always the same-just 1 more" )
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2010, 01:16 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.frankenjet
Saw this quote on a blog, wish I could take credit for it
"my wife sometimes askes me just how many more planes do we need, my answer is always the same-just 1 more" )
I answer...you really can't have enough! Something new is always coming out!
Feb 05, 2010, 01:29 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Anyone interested in buying my P-38? Figured I would ask before I glue her up this weekend...I will let it go for what I paid and whatever it would cost to ship to you. If not I will keep her...PM if you are interested.
Feb 05, 2010, 01:34 PM
Warbird junkie
Quote:
Anyone interested in buying my P-38? Figured I would ask before I glue her up this weekend...I will let it go for what I paid and whatever it would cost to ship to you. If not I will keep her...PM if you are interested.
Ha ha. I bet I know where the money is going if you sell it.
Feb 05, 2010, 01:46 PM
add lightness
Quote:
sure, now that I have a silver one, I could have had a green one from you.
Feb 05, 2010, 01:49 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PositivelyJoe
sure, now that I have a silver one, I could have had a green one from you.
Timing is always an issue isn't it
Feb 05, 2010, 02:05 PM
add lightness
yeah, as a friend of mine would say "Your timing was off"
Feb 05, 2010, 02:45 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Why sell it?
Feb 05, 2010, 02:50 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Breda
Why sell it?
Just a thought!
Feb 05, 2010, 03:19 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
I mean is it because of the things you mentioned? If it's any consolation she flies like a pussy cat...
Feb 05, 2010, 03:40 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Quote:
I mean is it because of the things you mentioned? If it's any consolation she flies like a pussy cat...
I'm sure I will keep her...the landing gear isn't going to be tough at all! I will keep you posted of my progress!
Feb 05, 2010, 04:37 PM
Wandering IT geek
*chuckle* @Bighead - if you decide not to keep it lemme know Hopefully I was first in line via PM
Feb 05, 2010, 05:39 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Funny story...how my nickname "Bighead" came to be...back in the days of little league when I would receive my ball cap they could never get one to fit my melon. I wear a 8 3/8 hat now if I can ever find one that fits...played paintball for about 10 years and the name just kinda stuck. Lets just say that to this day...my ATV helmet is XXL...I own 2 hats ($$ to special order) and wear a lot of visors/bennies!
Feb 05, 2010, 07:11 PM
Never Trade Luck for Skill
Quote:
Why sell it?
Strike while the iron is hot! In other words while it is still in the lime light!
Feb 05, 2010, 07:24 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
I know there were a bunch of people that wanted the green P-38. I have 3 planes on the table right now...figure I would sell it to someone who really wanted it. No worries either way!