May 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
Thread OP
Well, here is the way to create a vacuum - different in my Red Baron Windmill ... but now the first Newcomen steam engine called atmospheric, has an inaccurate name .Because actually it is a vacuum-driven engine, which gives condensed water vapor underneath the piston. In my case, this underpressure - it receives differently, from the wings put up in the wind and brought on to entrust the earth through a pipe with a large cross-section. And on the surface of the earth such a motor with pistons driving generators .. It is the most effective way, because virtually thanks to good piston sealing, vacuum we will not lose any losses .. thanks to this the efficiency will be high and no moving element can be seen in principle, except the rotating axis of the generator ... ..
That is why it is worth knowing the history of technology, because it contributes to the creation of new inventions.
here more about this Newcomen engine. , which may be useful to my Windmill Red Baron ... and we will have an efficient motor with a piston seal class, used to produce electricity from the wind ...
Well, it is definitely not a heat engine .. so talking about temperatures is pointless.:smokin:

http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca...raB8lXIj_bbyGg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcom...spheric_engine

Andrew
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
Scott
When are you going to quit drawing ludicrous inaccurate pictures and actually build something??

This is STUPID!!

Scott
May 19, 2019, 12:55 AM
Pylonracer. I don't think his primary language is English. He may not even understand that he is in a RC hobby forum. He needs to post in a theoretical / science forum. I don't even understand why he is even allowed to continue posting here, it's irreverent to these forums.
May 20, 2019, 05:04 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
I'm horrified that the little guy inside the lower airfoil will be sucked out through the opening at the apex on top. I couldn't sleep last night thinking I should do something to prevent it from happening.
This thread is INTENSE !
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
May 20, 2019, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
i'm horrified that the little guy inside the lower airfoil will be sucked out through the opening at the apex on top. I couldn't sleep last night thinking i should do something to prevent it from happening.
This thread is intense !
lol
May 20, 2019, 05:27 PM
I bail out, anywhere, anytime
It can be about 45 years ago that I built an aeroplane with such a propulsion system. Glad I can show a photograph still these days. Equivalent about 264,56 hp compared with an ic engine.

TF
May 20, 2019, 08:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
I'm horrified that the little guy inside the lower airfoil will be sucked out through the opening at the apex on top. I couldn't sleep last night thinking I should do something to prevent it from happening.
This thread is INTENSE !
You're right . Your fears are right. I apologize for a sleepless night and a headache .. so the wind will blow at a speed of 16 meters / sec. , after reinforcement, these 9 times will be 144 meters / sec. that is half of the sound speed, that is, around 600 km / h. in other words, as much as they have speed and passenger planes. When they suddenly open at this speed, the door, then usually the passers-by who are closest to them are sucked from the plane .. so your fears are real ...
Here is a film that I made at the aviation museum, demonstrating such a special weight for measurements of various air profiles, during the wind made by a fan. I add the second air profile from above, belly-down and see that it receives a huge force destabilizing the entire measurement system ..

Wings Spoon Effect (0 min 40 sec)

Here also can be seen a relatively large aerodynamic force, despite the fact that until its emergence, it used mouth blowing only ...

Skrzydelka (0 min 15 sec)

Andrew
May 21, 2019, 02:35 AM
Quote:
This thread is INTENSE !
Last edited by ClubFlyer; May 22, 2019 at 01:59 PM.
May 24, 2019, 01:57 AM
Quote:
This thread is INTENSE !
Its ok thats Homer Simpson , he does stuff like that every episode . D'oh
Old May 24, 2019, 01:59 AM
the pope
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Suggestive). It is temporarily hidden while the pope edits it.
Jun 04, 2019, 07:44 PM
Thread OP
And finally, we have good access to this NASA CALCULATOR for flight profiles. No Java pieces are needed.
Well, you can see that there is a place on the air profile, where the speed of the air is 3 times higher than the speed of the general .. but this is only on a small part of the profile .. But there would be set turbine ..

here a link to this calculator and you can start learning aerodynamics yourself ... before the university is formed in this direction of aerodynamic energy.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/foil3.html

Andrew

Quick Reply