Thread Tools
Oct 06, 2009, 11:34 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Video

RCLander Mig 17 Gear Doors System testing video


Dear All,

The first one mass product of our Mig 17 is just completed today. Attached is a short video of testing her gear doors system for sharing with you.
Tomorrow I will take her to make the maiden flight then post the video again.

Hope all of you like her.

Best regards,
Tim
Last edited by Tim Wan; Nov 17, 2009 at 05:28 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2009, 11:50 AM
Quest for Speed!!!
Mike_eee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wan
Dear All,

The first one mass product of our Mig 17 is just completed today. Attached is a short video of testing her gear doors system for sharing with you.
Tomorrow I will take her to make the maiden flight then post the video again.

Hope all of you like her.

Best regards,
Tim

WOW!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL....I take it its not the foam covered with plastic version.But is there any plans ur gonna offer the plane with plastic coating?? cant wait to get this bird...


Mike
Oct 06, 2009, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_eee
WOW!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL....I take it its not the foam covered with plastic version.But is there any plans ur gonna offer the plane with plastic coating?? cant wait to get this bird...


Mike
Dear Mike,

The PC version Mig 17 will be arranged on or before next month. Keep in touch

Thanks for your interesting of our products.

Best regards,
Tim
Oct 06, 2009, 12:21 PM
Quest for Speed!!!
Mike_eee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wan
Dear Mike,

The PC version Mig 17 will be arranged on or before next month. Keep in touch

Thanks for your interesting of our products.

Best regards,
Tim

thanks TIM, will wait for it...thanks once again for ur awsome products!!

thanks
Mike
Oct 06, 2009, 01:03 PM
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!
gp125racer's Avatar
Looks awesome Tim!! Any ideas as to what color schemes you'll be offering it in? I love the new Rafale and Hunter paint schemes.

Don
Latest blog entry: D100
Oct 06, 2009, 04:33 PM
Park Stormer
so when do we get the f-86? cant have migs without sabers, thats like cookies w/out milk!

Pretty sweet though. One more thing I need to buy now
Oct 06, 2009, 04:47 PM
Did anyone bring CA?

Landers


Nice job as always Tim,

Can't wait to see one up close.

Clay
EJF.com
Oct 06, 2009, 06:07 PM
"Jesters" KC-135 Demo Team
kc135boomer's Avatar
Wow! I like that one, would be sweet in the 'Red Bull" aerobatic jet scheme (and easy to see)

Oct 06, 2009, 07:03 PM
I crash there for I am...
muskis2's Avatar
Ok too cool, guess its time to start selling more birds for that one. I didn't realize the size until it was picked up. I'll be getting that one.

Bill in colorado
Oct 07, 2009, 01:39 AM
Registered User
That looks awesome!

Do you think the retracts move a bit too fast? With them dropping down like that it's going to mess with the flight characteristics in a big way all of a sudden.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video RCLander Rafale w/vector system update video Tim Wan Electric Plane Talk 5 Sep 19, 2009 01:47 AM
Video RCLander 90mm Vector System Update Video Tim Wan Electric Plane Talk 10 Sep 17, 2009 03:54 AM
New Product AirShowrc.com and RC Lander Exclusive First Video MiG-17 Huge Foam Jet wingspan100 Foamy EDFs 43 Aug 17, 2009 08:44 AM
Video RCLander Mig 17 Tim Wan Electric Plane Talk 7 Jun 26, 2009 12:19 AM
For Sale MIG 17 by John Dokowski with fan system Ex14th Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Nov 24, 2005 10:14 PM