Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 04, 2009, 09:22 PM
Find More Posts by UgLyPuNk
Discussion

Slopes & Fields, Add your club field to the site

Hi Guys

I've been working on a website for a little while now, to help people find flying sites, anyway it isn't quite complete it is however up to the stage where sites can be added.

the website is
http://www.slopesandfields.com/

If you need an example of a site click on Full list on the right hand site, it will give you a handful of sites in South Australia.

To add your field/slope Register then right click on the map where your site is, it will ask you to add a new site at the selected location (you can change the location later).

Anyway if you have any feedback please let me know.
Old Oct 07, 2009, 11:26 PM
Find More Posts by monay
Suspended Account

hi

weeds

I admire the main character in weeds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset, Nancy, who judges none and accepts tragedy and criticism both with grace and dignity. When a fellow mom and friend attacks her parenting by citing a book on parenting she is not baited by the comment, but retorts with an amusing grin and wryly delivered, "Wow, Celia. (effective pause) I didn't know you read books." The timing and rapport between these two characters is pure magic-the steel magnolias of the "soccer mom" set. I want to buy weeds for sale.Then I will enjoy whenever I want.weeds dvd,I will keep it in store.