Oct 04, 2009, 04:46 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tf/Smartmodel MI 24 Hind

Would be highly appreciated if someone that has bought the MI 24 Hind 600 size could upload some pics or point me where to find good shots of it besides those which are listed on SM models webpage, also a rewiev of the fuse would be great, have a big decision problem which fuse to buy, really like the Hind a lot
but also the 500 sized fuses are a great source of temptation

Cheers
Jack
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2009, 04:36 PM
Master of turbine fire
Hi Jack,

my Hind passed customs today!

I unpacked it already and I am still checking if everything is complete.
Pictures will come soon - probably at the weekend.

So far: It's a great kit, a lot of work ( unpainted gelcoat version ) and worth every cent. Since the instructions aren't ready yet, you should have build a smartmodel fuselage before, so you know what to do.
Oct 05, 2009, 04:44 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycorax
Hi Jack,

So far: It's a great kit, a lot of work ( unpainted gelcoat version ) and worth every cent. Since the instructions aren't ready yet, you should have build a smartmodel fuselage before, so you know what to do.
Ordering one this night, took the painted one, look forward to get in mine hand, also gone order the 5 blade multihead from scaleflying.com, think it gone be a blaster with this, lookimg forward to yours pictures!!

Cheers
Jack
Oct 05, 2009, 05:34 PM
Master of turbine fire
Here are some first pictures. I will fill the rivets and do my own again. Also I have a very detailed pictures series of the Hind so I will produce my own decal set. I am not sure, which color scheme to go for, but I want it to look mean.
I'd recommend to paint it yourself to get a unique one. It's not so difficult and a lot of fun.
Oct 05, 2009, 07:55 PM
Thread OP
Finally ordered, also took the 5 bladed ´head, should be a blaster on this one
with long blades and a low RPM

http://www.scaleflying.com/v/vspfile...LHTB-23-2T.jpg

Cheers
Jack
Oct 05, 2009, 10:38 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
The first mi-24 manual version 1 . in this link : http://www.smartmodel.com.hk/video/mi-24.pdf

Thankyou Jack order ! You order are ready to paint .just want to know have you any lovely colour scheme you request ??
Oct 05, 2009, 10:41 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycorax
Hi Jack,

A new weapon will offer you again .it a little bit different bottom side of the wing .
Oct 05, 2009, 11:07 PM
Thread OP
Thanks very much Kin for your outstanding serrvice, I would like this camosheme in those grey colours http://hem.bredband.net/helijas/24152_313x234.jpg

Its a Dauphin/Panther but I love this scheme,
Ps....only the camo..

BR
Jack
Oct 06, 2009, 03:10 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Söderberg
Thanks very much Kin for your outstanding serrvice, I would like this camosheme in those grey colours http://hem.bredband.net/helijas/24152_313x234.jpg

Its a Dauphin/Panther but I love this scheme,
Ps....only the camo..

BR
Jack
Can you offer some photo more close "bigger " ?
Oct 06, 2009, 06:46 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin
Can you offer some photo more close "bigger " ?

PM sent MR Kin

BR
Jack
Oct 07, 2009, 12:21 AM
If it flys, I like it
Jack,
If you haven't ordered that 5 blade head yet you might want to wait. I believe Scaleflying.com will be releasing their own US made 600 size multiblade heads soon! I am waiting on a 3 blade head that I was told should be released at the end of September. It is now October, so I am pretty sure it will be out soon!
Oct 07, 2009, 06:45 AM
Thread OP
Well, done is done, already ordered this one, is it known whats the biggest
difference gone be betveen them ?

Cheers
Jack
Oct 15, 2009, 02:27 AM
CT4
CT4
Looking forward to this build as I would like to get one of these
Oct 15, 2009, 06:32 AM
Thread OP
Me to, been 1½ week now since I order it, have been in contact with SM
several times and shipping date has now been changed 2 times due they
have much to do according to Kin, apperently they paint the fuses along with the orders, if this had been in mine knowledge I would by the unpainted and done the job myself, thought it was the one that are showed on the pictures
on theirs website (painted desert camo) that I bought and that it was ready
to ship Asap...now just a endless waiting to next monday according to Kin..

BR
Jack
Oct 15, 2009, 04:22 PM
Master of turbine fire
Hey Jack, don't worry. The Hind is a completely new kit and was just released. When should they have produced the bodies ? Look at me .. mine is at home and I am in a hotel at a customers site for 2 weeks and can't do anything. Oh well .. I am not in a hurry anyway. Better wait a little bit and get a perfect kit instead of hurrying and being annoyed that something is wrong.

Quick Reply