RC Timer communication w/Nina or Frank - Page 4 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 15, 2009, 08:39 AM
Registered User
rctimer needs to fix there (add to cart )because you cant press all you like, cant buy??they say use FireFox but i use internet explorer,fix it..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2009, 09:44 AM
rctimer's Avatar

About Cart


Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewfl
rctimer needs to fix there (add to cart )because you cant press all you like, cant buy??they say use FireFox but i use internet explorer,fix it..
Thanks for your message.
But some customers cann't add to cart by Microsoft Browser, so I sugess them use other Browser, such Firefox...


Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 15, 2009, 01:16 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
tillthefourth,

Thanks for posting and please keep us updated on the condition, statues and such info.

John
Oct 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
tillthefourth,

Thanks for posting and please keep us updated on the condition, statues and such info.

John
Dear John,

Of course.
Thanks.

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 15, 2009, 10:23 PM
PSALM 14:1
Sammy70's Avatar
Nina,

Do your motors come with a mount and prop adaptor if the picture of these items is in the motor listing? Like this motor for example:

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?app=goods&spec_id=162


Thanks
Oct 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
Suspended Account
It shows the mount and prop adapter in the picture under "view image"

http://www.rctimer.com/temp/thumb/f2...44c67b1527.jpg
Oct 16, 2009, 09:28 AM
PSALM 14:1
Sammy70's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyKillmore
It shows the mount and prop adapter in the picture under "view image"

http://www.rctimer.com/temp/thumb/f2...44c67b1527.jpg

Yea, I saw that but didn't see in the text anywhere that mentioned those items were included with the motor. I assume (& hope!) they will be as I plan to place a small order and try them out.

Anyone receive an order yet from RCTimer? Just wondering how long it's taking? I'm guessing a couple weeks...
Oct 16, 2009, 09:30 AM
rctimer's Avatar

2212-6 included mounts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Nina,

Do your motors come with a mount and prop adaptor if the picture of these items is in the motor listing? Like this motor for example:

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?app=goods&spec_id=162


Thanks
Thanks for your enquiry.
2212-6 included mounts!

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 16, 2009, 09:33 AM
rctimer's Avatar

Shippment!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Yea, I saw that but didn't see in the text anywhere that mentioned those items were included with the motor. I assume (& hope!) they will be as I plan to place a small order and try them out.

Anyone receive an order yet from RCTimer? Just wondering how long it's taking? I'm guessing a couple weeks...

Dear Sammy70,

Here is Nina, we will arrange shipment within 1 business days after received the payment.
whereas you can expect to receive the item(s) within 7-14 business days.


Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 16, 2009, 10:04 AM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
Nina,

Thank you for the information, I am glad to hear motor mounts are included with each motor purchased and for relatively quick shipping once payment is received.

John
Oct 16, 2009, 10:21 AM
rctimer's Avatar

Shipment!


Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
Nina,

Thank you for the information, I am glad to hear motor mounts are included with each motor purchased and for relatively quick shipping once payment is received.

John
Dear John,
Yes.
We'll ship the item(s) within 1 business days after received payment.

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 16, 2009, 04:18 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
Nina,

Thank you and when purchasing a motor it does include the prop adapter?

very respectfully

John
Oct 16, 2009, 09:09 PM
rctimer's Avatar

Prop Adapter


Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
Nina,

Thank you and when purchasing a motor it does include the prop adapter?

very respectfully

John
Our 2212 Series, 2208 Series, 2826 Series, A2217 Series, A2830 Series, are free mounts( included prop adapter)

Sincerely Yours,
Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Oct 17, 2009, 02:07 AM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
Thank you Nina. I like the quick response and direct information you post.

v/r

John
Oct 17, 2009, 02:26 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
Thank you Nina. I like the quick response and direct information you post.

v/r

John
Thanks for your feedback.
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 06:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 02:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 08:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 10:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot RC Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 11:12 AM