RC Timer communication w/Nina or Frank - Page 30 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jan 21, 2010, 09:22 PM
five by five
sonicj's Avatar
hi nina,
i have two questions for you...

can these be purchased as a male only set??? 10 Pair 3.5mm Gold plated Connector (see 1st photo)

also, i see this motor can be made to order... 2826-6 Outrunner Brushless Motor would it be possible to order this motor as a unassembled kit? many people like to wind/rewind their own motors but the way this motor is assembled makes it difficult to accomplish. (see 2nd photo for example)

thanx and keep up the good work!
-john c.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2010, 11:30 PM
Registered User
jhaywood's Avatar
rctimer, sent you a PM
Jan 22, 2010, 12:12 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicj
hi nina,
i have two questions for you...

can these be purchased as a male only set??? 10 Pair 3.5mm Gold plated Connector (see 1st photo)

also, i see this motor can be made to order... 2826-6 Outrunner Brushless Motor would it be possible to order this motor as a unassembled kit? many people like to wind/rewind their own motors but the way this motor is assembled makes it difficult to accomplish. (see 2nd photo for example)

thanx and keep up the good work!
-john c.

Dear John,

Ok, we will post them ASAP.

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Jan 22, 2010, 06:27 AM
Registered User
starzen's Avatar
Nina

i ordered Jan 06 and paid the extra for the tracking number as well. I cant find a tracking number on my account on that order and have not received anything yet. It says shipped but no tracking number

thanks

Mike
Jan 22, 2010, 08:54 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by starzen
Nina

i ordered Jan 06 and paid the extra for the tracking number as well. I cant find a tracking number on my account on that order and have not received anything yet. It says shipped but no tracking number

thanks

Mike

Dear Mike,

I have sent you a PM.

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Jan 22, 2010, 09:12 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicj
hi nina,
i have two questions for you...

can these be purchased as a male only set??? 10 Pair 3.5mm Gold plated Connector (see 1st photo)

also, i see this motor can be made to order... 2826-6 Outrunner Brushless Motor would it be possible to order this motor as a unassembled kit? many people like to wind/rewind their own motors but the way this motor is assembled makes it difficult to accomplish. (see 2nd photo for example)

thanx and keep up the good work!
-john c.

Dear John,

Please view: http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?app...e_id=76&page=1

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Jan 22, 2010, 09:24 AM
Professional Lurker
Nina,

I placed an order, #2010011995325, on 01-19-10. The order says "to be shipped". When will the order ship? Can you provide my tracking number?

Thanks,

Travis
Last edited by tbtosterman; Jan 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
Jan 23, 2010, 12:28 PM
Slope Stud
ORANATOR's Avatar
Hi Nina,

Welcome to RCG.

I placed and order on 1-9-10 Order Number:2010011075930

I received this email this morning 1-23-10

rctimer Have been shipped to you, please note that check

Does this mean that my order has just now been shipped?

Thank You,
Oranator
Jan 23, 2010, 01:08 PM
Registered User
Spyder2782's Avatar
haven't received this order yet but it has only been 13 days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder2782
well I just placed my first order 2010011072476
got alot of cool stuff at a good price will let you guys know when it comes in

5pcs 6x4E Propeller Motor Shaft Adaptation
1 $4.19 $4.19
10 Pairs T Type Battery Connector OT01
1 $5.99 $5.99
2826-6 Outrunner Brushless Motor Free Mounts
1 $9.99 $9.99
15g Metal Gear Micro Servo Torque: MAX 2.5kg/cm
2 $6.99 $13.98
Programmable ESC 30A Speed Controller (Same to Hobbywing)
1 $9.99 $9.99
100pcs 6x3mm NEODYMIUM Super Strong Disc Magnets
1 $6.49 $6.49
Battery Balancer & Watt Meter
1 $26.99 $26.99
Jan 23, 2010, 02:49 PM
Registered User
Spyder2782's Avatar
ok I spoke got the order just now. I am not used to shipping overseas
Jan 23, 2010, 05:13 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
LOL@Spyder patience is a virtue, however not everyone has them....
Jan 23, 2010, 07:15 PM
Professional Lurker
Hello Nina,

It looks like my order shipped! I found the tracking number on the updated website. No other information is needed.

Thanks,


Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtosterman
Nina,

I placed an order, #2010011995325, on 01-19-10. The order says "to be shipped". When will the order ship? Can you provide my tracking number?

Thanks,

Travis
Jan 23, 2010, 07:20 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
sonny1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtosterman
Hello Nina,

It looks like my order shipped! I found the tracking number on the updated website. No other information is needed.

Thanks,
Mine too. This is the first time I actually got a "your item has shipped" notice; usually it shows up first, then is marked "have been receiving"!. Glad to see they're working out the bugs on their website!
Jan 25, 2010, 01:44 PM
Slow Flyer
Bombay's Avatar

Quality Control


So far I have ordered 10+ of the 2212-6 and 2826-6 motors.

I just received a new order this past Friday. This time around, two out of 3 of the 2826-6 motors (with the swirl bell) have magnets protruding from the bottom of the bell. This is not good. Often, it is an indication that the magnets slipped before the glue dried. It can also be a sign of delamination (glue failure). These are brand new...have not been run yet. Not good. See picture below. I wonder if RCTimer would send me new ones?

We also had an in-flight failure of one of the 30A programmable ESC's. We did a pre-flight test...and the motor 2826-6, prop 6x4, and battery were only pulling ~21 amps at full throttle. It caught on fire about mid-flight. We lost a plane, the esc, the motor, the battery, the Spektrum receiver, servos, etc. Not good. You can read about that here.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1424
Jan 25, 2010, 09:19 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay
So far I have ordered 10+ of the 2212-6 and 2826-6 motors.

I just received a new order this past Friday. This time around, two out of 3 of the 2826-6 motors (with the swirl bell) have magnets protruding from the bottom of the bell. This is not good. Often, it is an indication that the magnets slipped before the glue dried. It can also be a sign of delamination (glue failure). These are brand new...have not been run yet. Not good. See picture below. I wonder if RCTimer would send me new ones?

We also had an in-flight failure of one of the 30A programmable ESC's. We did a pre-flight test...and the motor 2826-6, prop 6x4, and battery were only pulling ~21 amps at full throttle. It caught on fire about mid-flight. We lost a plane, the esc, the motor, the battery, the Spektrum receiver, servos, etc. Not good. You can read about that here.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1424
Dear Bombay,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
This is a quality problem, please don't worry, can you tell me how much motor is fault, we can resend new to you ASAP.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.
Thank you much !

Nina
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 07:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 03:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 09:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 11:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot RC Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 12:12 PM