Sep 18, 2016, 04:28 PM
have bought 8x4.5" Carbon Fiber CW CCW Propellers for years for year as i really liked how stiff the were. when i crashed i always broke the ccw props and i though it was just me. just opened up 4 pairs of the props and each ccw prop easily broke by the hub when bent, the cw do not. i now have 14 cw props!

will not buy these again, BEWARE!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2016, 03:06 PM
I see that I was not the only one who got bad Customer Service from RCTimer.

- When you ask them what is the ETA of your stuff, they will say check Singpost website, without them trying it first.
- Label created in Singpost do not necessarily mean that RCTimer already packaged it and brought it to Singpost. They just created the label so you will have a tracking number (which obviously not yet in Singpost). You have to wait for more than a week for them to package. Then the waiting for the shipping will start.

2$ Shipping?? IMO not worth it.
Sep 27, 2016, 03:17 PM
Ok.. I received my package.. Took 3 weeks of shipping to New York..
Oct 24, 2016, 07:49 AM
I agree CS really poor still waiting for delivery to Australia after 3 weeks - singpost tracking number didn't work. Finally I found out item was coming from Netherlands??? Don't think I'll buy again from them. Post way too slow. LIFT YOUR GAME RCTIMER.
Oct 24, 2016, 07:52 AM
My record for delivery (also from Netherlands) is 45 days. If you want it sooner pay extra for DHL and get it in 4 to 6 days.
Jan 17, 2017, 06:51 AM
Currently still waiting on an order from mid december (last trackable movement was 10 days ago from PPT Turkey, "Item forwarded to destination country" (Germany). Nothing so far. We've tried contacting RCTimer via email to ask if they knew which postal service would take over the shipment in germany, but received no response as of yet (2 days after we emailed them). Here's to hoping

Quick Reply