Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:34 AM
captaingeek is offline
Find More Posts by captaingeek
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
fyi - the rct servo's are junk.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:37 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeek View Post
fyi - the rct servo's are junk.
Dear captaingeek, Sorry for bother you, what's the matter with our servoes, which one? thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:50 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by elossam View Post
Refund the 16 units to your customer plus a shipping cost. All of them where bought in the same batch. Once refunded he will send you the Escs and history will finish here.
Hope you can check your paypal account, refund has done. Thanks for your patience. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 02, 2011, 05:47 AM
Masquerade is offline
Find More Posts by Masquerade
3, 4, 6, 8 rotors... plus phot
Hi Nina.

Refund received for the 16 units of 60A ESCs.
The units will be returned today as agreed.

Thank you for understanding of this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Hope you can check your paypal account, refund has done. Thanks for your patience. Nina
Old Nov 03, 2011, 02:06 PM
captaingeek is offline
Find More Posts by captaingeek
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear captaingeek, Sorry for bother you, what's the matter with our servoes, which one? thanks for your time. Nina
the gears are of incredibly poor quality plastic and will strip with the slightest bump. have gone though 2 of them now and they werent really abused.
Old Nov 03, 2011, 03:57 PM
robone is offline
Find More Posts by robone
Registered User
What program cards must be used for the Programmable ESC 40A V2 Brushless Motor Speed Controller?
Old Nov 03, 2011, 10:27 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeek View Post
the gears are of incredibly poor quality plastic and will strip with the slightest bump. have gone though 2 of them now and they werent really abused.
Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, which ones? we will resend new ones to you. Thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 03, 2011, 10:27 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone View Post
What program cards must be used for the Programmable ESC 40A V2 Brushless Motor Speed Controller?
http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...8&productname=
Thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 03, 2011, 10:28 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
Hi Nina.

Refund received for the 16 units of 60A ESCs.
The units will be returned today as agreed.

Thank you for understanding of this situation.
Thanks for your time.
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:20 PM
Cid156 is offline
Find More Posts by Cid156
Registered User
Cid156's Avatar
Do somebody have try the new EPP prop 8x45 ?? They are looking nice but I just bought a batch at Hobbyking....

I have a turnigy programming card, can I use it for programming the rxt esc 10A ?
I need some of them for a quad. As it is hobbywing compatible it should be fine
Old Nov 04, 2011, 09:18 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid156 View Post
Do somebody have try the new EPP prop 8x45 ?? They are looking nice but I just bought a batch at Hobbyking....

I have a turnigy programming card, can I use it for programming the rxt esc 10A ?
I need some of them for a quad. As it is hobbywing compatible it should be fine
Dear Cid156, if the turnigy programming card is suitable for the Hobbywing ESC, it can used for our ESC. Have a nice day. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 12, 2011, 10:21 AM
DL8698 is offline
Find More Posts by DL8698
Registered User
DL8698's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunpheng View Post
Hi Nina,
I have been trying to buy online from rctimer.com. I can only register. When I try to open the product page, same main page appear. I trie with Chrome, IE7, FireFox7....
What is wrong?

Lim
I have the same problem. Wonder when will Nina bother to answer you
Old Nov 13, 2011, 11:15 PM
rctimer is offline
Find More Posts by rctimer
rctimer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL8698 View Post
I have the same problem. Wonder when will Nina bother to answer you
Sorry for this thing, i will check it ASAP. Nina
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:47 AM
Bombay is offline
Find More Posts by Bombay
Slow Flyer
Bombay's Avatar
I have had good experience with rctimer's products and service. Will you get the occassional bad part or service? Sure. The same goes with any of the other vendors, their products (mostly made in China), and shipping services.

I purchase my parts from a dozen or so vendors. RCTimer is still towards the top of my list for products and service.

Keep up the good work...and Happy Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 23, 2011, 06:15 PM
Gaza07 is offline
Find More Posts by Gaza07
Registered User
Gaza07's Avatar
Well said all to often these types of threads show vendors in a bad light,
I also have had good service and products from RcTimer and would recommend them to anyone, I also have friends that use them and feel the same,
Keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay View Post
I have had good experience with rctimer's products and service. Will you get the occassional bad part or service? Sure. The same goes with any of the other vendors, their products (mostly made in China), and shipping services.

I purchase my parts from a dozen or so vendors. RCTimer is still towards the top of my list for products and service.

Keep up the good work...and Happy Thanksgiving!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 07:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 03:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 09:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 11:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot Electric Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 12:12 PM