New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Twmaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2009, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by Twmaster
Trader Rating: 333
Angering mobs since 1980.
Sold

Belt drive tail Guru-Z Honey Bee FP kit Slo-Max servos

I'm moving soon and I need to lighten up the load. This round I have a nearly complete kit for a belt drive tail Honey Bee with Guru-Z fiber frame.

The motor has an E-Sky power connector soldered on for correct rotation. All the parts are new with the exception of a few of the bits for the head.

All you'll need is an ESC, RX and gyro to complete.

Guru-Z fiber frame kit for FP heli.
Orion Slo-Max motor
3 HXT 900 servos
Complete Honey Bee FP head assembly
Honey Bee main shaft with gear
E-Sky main blades
Compy steel flybar
Compy paddles
Compy tail blades
Belt drive (New 12MM mount, drive pulley, belt, push rod, tail gear box)
Compy tail fins
Guru-Z fiber extended battery tray
Main motor heat sink

Also included but not shown in the pic is a good condition used plain white Honey Bee FP canopy and a small container with extra screws and such.

$80 shipped. Sorry ship to USA only. Not willing to separate this. PayPal only.

Thanks for looking!

--
Mike N
to remove ads between posts