This thread is privately moderated by ikke, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 28, 2009, 10:32 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
For Sale

CEN Racing Aqua Jet w/.16 Engine RTR

I'm selling my cen
Aqua Jet w/.16 Engine GP RTR . Its "Stock" not modified . I don't live near water and don't get the chance to run it much . It has had about three tanks of fuel through it . The engine isn't even broken in yet . It looks new , not a scratch on it . Also included is a nice custom stand , one extra glow plug , and a fueling bottle . I didn't keep the box but the paperwork in included . My Ebay user name is 306bullet and I have 300+ 100% pos feedback . Im in Orange CA a few miles from Disneyland . The boat can be picked up from my house to avoid shipping cost . Email me any questions Steve [email protected] $100+shipping
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2009, 10:46 PM
Trader Rating: 82
Purples a fruit
what area do you live in? might help to put that on your profile
Sep 28, 2009, 10:57 PM
Trader Rating: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke
Im in Orange CA a few miles from Disneyland .
================================================== ======

if I remember right at 9:00pm every nite you can see the "Fireworks"!

Good Luck, with your sale!
USMC & Viking...! & Little Jack...!
Sep 28, 2009, 11:04 PM
Thread OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrockd
Ok ,, Ill do that ! Thanks Steve
Sep 28, 2009, 11:13 PM
Thread OP

My location

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrockd
I'm in Orange CA 92867 USA a few miles from Disneyland . I can't see the fireworks ,,, my front tree blocks them . The profile section doesn't have the city of Orange listed ,,, which is odd ,, Orange is also the County ,,, I listed NewPort Beach ,,, Its near the city of Orange and also in Orange County .

Quick Reply