View Poll Results: Would you allocate your Tax rebate for the U.S War on terrorism ?
YES 11 84.62%
NO 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Sep 16, 2001, 02:13 PM
Gravity Is My Friend !!!
Thread OP

My Message to President Bush

I have sent this to all Government officals and Media

Your assistance would be appreciated in delivering my message.

I call on President Bush to allow us, the American people, as individuals to allocate our tax refund checks generated by the recent tax cut to a U.S. Counter Terrorism Fund to be used to hunt down and eradicate terrorism throughout the world. I want Americans to be able to send the message as individuals that we will put our money where our mouth is and contribute to the bounty on the heads of those that would perpetrate such a heinous crime against the innocent individuals of all nationalities represented at the World Trade Center. This fund would be under the direct control of President Bush and free of all comities and available specifically for the use of the U.S. Military. It would make my heart warm to know that my refund had been used for jet fuel. ammunition, chocolate chip cookies for our Pilot's that will brave the night and rain retribution upon the heads of our enemies, or just one extra blanket to give comfort to one of our troops away from home on a cold desert night. Please allow us as individual U.S. Citizens to declare war on terrorism with our own voice and express our will and resolve, to exterminate terrorism, forever.

God Bless America and just tell us what we need to do to make our message heard and to pledge our dollars to the cause.

David E. Roberts
Lewisville, TX
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Quick Reply