This thread is privately moderated by Xanadu, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 21, 2009, 10:48 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Sold

Great Planes PT-40, plus spare wing.......Wpg. MB...$150

Only flown 5 times, Great Planes PT-40 trainer. Comes with a second wing, built, but not covered. The first wing is built in the "B" version with a tall dihedral, and the second wing is built in the "A" version, with less dihedral.

This plane is in excellent condition, but does not include motor, electronics, etc. Just the basic plane, you add your own gear, etc.
Excellent trainer. Takes a .40 2 stoke.

I went up to a larger Cub, so no longer fly this one. Hate to see it sit, gathering dust. I am building a CG Eagle 2, so I need the gear for that one.

Local pick up only preferred.

$150..........
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply