This thread is privately moderated by YarSmythe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 18, 2009, 09:02 AM
Lee / RC Enthusiast
Thread OP
Discussion

Heading out to Bomber Field USA. Monaville, TX

I've attended the B-17 / Big Bird Scale Fly-In at Bomber Field USA several years ago. An amazing collection of scale warbirds and other aircraft. This is the first time I'll be able to attend and fly now that I own a Hangar 9 Piper Pawnee. Not sure I'll be welcome with open arms as it is an "electric" conversion but we'll see.

Here is the link to the website. For those of you in the Houston/Austin/San Antonio area...it's worth the trip.

http://bomberfieldusa.com/index01.htm

September 18, 19 & 20
Latest blog entry: For your viewing pleasure
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2009, 06:47 AM
There were actually more than 3 electrics there. Bomber field is my club field and you will not be turned away for flying electric "they would have thrown me out long ago if so" but then they would have to find another cook.
Next year we are planning an all electric event stay tuned.

Quick Reply