to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2011, 01:44 PM
Vanadu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
Rod

Do you like them?

Hey leave my 'Rod' out of this

Yes, But they are no good in the cold, glitchy and wierd. They are great in warm weather but they were never flown last summer because I was into bigger planes. I may let them go soon, not sure yet.
Jan 29, 2011, 02:15 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Why not convert with MCX brick?
That's what I would want to do

The VRC strike force might be a good candidate as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Chevy
Hey leave my 'Rod' out of this

Yes, But they are no good in the cold, glitchy and wierd. They are great in warm weather but they were never flown last summer because I was into bigger planes. I may let them go soon, not sure yet.
Jan 29, 2011, 02:35 PM
Vanadu
That's totally an awesome idea but I can't see myself doing it. I've got a beater MCX for it and everything.

I'm just not into micros anymore and have too many projects on the go, on the backburner and not enough time to do it all.

If I sell anything, I'll post a link.
Jan 29, 2011, 02:50 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Sounds good

I am just at park now flying my T28 park flyer (fantastic plane) and my scratch built EPP UM cutlass which flies awesome
I finally got her working well.

[/B]
Quote:
That's totally an awesome idea but I can't see myself doing it. I've got a beater MCX for it and everything.

I'm just not into micros anymore and have too many projects on the go, on the backburner and not enough time to do it all.

If I sell anything, I'll post a link.
Feb 13, 2015, 08:45 AM
AAces High
Thread OP

Bring 'em Back!

Subject: SUPPORT
Date: 02/13/2015 08:39 AM
To: [email protected]

Greetings,
I'd like to bring to your attention that if you click on any of the Air Rage items in the "Support" link on your web page it 404's. The path is either incorrect or the target document is missing.

PS:
I do wish that ITC would bring back some of the fine planes that you used to sell. I myself enjoyed all of the ITC planes. They were THE best flyers on the market hands down! So good in fact that I opened a thread on RCGroups dedicated exclusively for them. ( https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1113042 ) The market is barren of toy grade radio control planes nowadays. Please bring this matter to your to your corporate management's attention for consideration?

Sincerely,
Dave Mxxxxxxxxxx
(aeronaught)
May 30, 2015, 06:44 AM
AAces High
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronaught
Subject: SUPPORT
Date: 02/13/2015 08:39 AM
To: [email protected]

Greetings,
I'd like to bring to your attention that if you click on any of the Air Rage items in the "Support" link on your web page it 404's. The path is either incorrect or the target document is missing.

PS:
I do wish that ITC would bring back some of the fine planes that you used to sell. I myself enjoyed all of the ITC planes. They were THE best flyers on the market hands down! So good in fact that I opened a thread on RCGroups dedicated exclusively for them. ( https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1113042 ) The market is barren of toy grade radio control planes nowadays. Please bring this matter to your to your corporate management's attention for consideration?

Sincerely,
Dave Mxxxxxxxxxx
(aeronaught)
<many months later areonouaght hears nothing but crickets churping in the night.>

ho hum..
Jun 04, 2015, 02:03 AM
Vanadu
I still have one of those itc jets, still in good shape. PM me if you're interested.
Jun 04, 2015, 07:43 AM
AAces High
Thread OP
Quote:
I still have one of those itc jets, still in good shape. PM me if you're interested.
Hey Man! Haven't heard from you in years! I'm good with the planes.. I've moved on to bigger and better things. I would like to see what ITC would come up with. Like how Estes actually moved to 2.4 ghz with the Xenox. That was a shocker.. Toy grade planes got me into this hobby. Good offerings by those manufacturers could bring in more. But they have to be good flyers. Estes almost always bombed but once in a while surprised us. Air Hogs hasn't came out with anything really decent since the Fox Fire. The Sky Stunt Jet I'm not too sure about yet. Too new. ITC usually offered good gear.. Just ranting.. I'll stop now..

~ Dave
Jun 04, 2015, 10:18 AM
Vanadu
LOL!

Yeah, I don't fly toy grade anymore. I will fly a micro in the winter time though!
Jun 04, 2015, 02:13 PM
AAces High
Thread OP
Quote:
LOL!

Yeah, I don't fly toy grade anymore. I will fly a micro in the winter time though!
Ditto that! I've made some nice scaled up Micro Ultimates (The ones we used to build with ITC or Air Hogs Gear.) using AR6400 gear. They fly great indoors.

Cheers HC!!

Quick Reply