This thread is privately moderated by Paintrain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 11, 2017, 11:30 AM
Samething, got this in an estate auction. Can anyone tell me what model it Is? I'm proficient with quads, but this seems beastly. May use it as display. But if I get bored, How many channel radio TX do I need for it?

to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2017, 02:18 AM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKL1031
Samething, got this in an estate auction. Can anyone tell me what model it Is? I'm proficient with quads, but this seems beastly. May use it as display. But if I get bored, How many channel radio TX do I need for it?

minimum 6 for for electric CP helis usually

a CP heli is a totally different beast to a quad

that looks like a 2200mAh 3s so I would say it is a 450 - probably Align or copy thereof.
May 12, 2017, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutha
minimum 6 for for electric CP helis usually

a CP heli is a totally different beast to a quad

that looks like a 2200mAh 3s so I would say it is a 450 - probably Align or copy thereof.
its definatly not align unless they had a 450 with a completly different swash/servo arrangements./ the 450's and even the 250 have 1 servo at the rear and 2 servos at the front (120 rev ccpm) that heli is the other way with 1 servo at front and 2 servos at rear.

its got a futaba cgy650 gyro with remote sensor, and probably a satalite receiever. now the question is is it a futaba reciever over sbus or is it a spektrum satalite.

Depending on what reciever is in it will change what radio you can use.
May 19, 2017, 11:51 AM
aluminum mounting system was supposed to make heli more precise on controls.later version had more of an aluminum, like subframe on top,change made to cut down on frame flexing.
but dont recall who made those,at least thats what that looks like anyways
May 26, 2017, 02:55 AM
reading material

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...nline-giveaway
May 26, 2017, 11:52 AM
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKL1031

It's a Thunder Tiger Mini Titan e325 V2... nice heli!
May 29, 2017, 07:58 AM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer
Thanks!
May 29, 2017, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer
Thank you.
Jun 07, 2018, 07:57 AM
niblick
Can someone tell me if the drive belts on an Align or Goblin helicopter need to be lubricated occasionally? If so, with what?
Jun 08, 2018, 09:43 AM
Teleport User
Quote:
Originally Posted by niblick
Can someone tell me if the drive belts on an Align or Goblin helicopter need to be lubricated occasionally? If so, with what?
I never lubricate the belts, but I do covered them with anti-electrostatic dry coat. I usually use graphit 33 -> https://www.buerklin.com/en/graphite/p/12l362.
Last edited by Vaygre; Jun 08, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
Sep 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask.

I have a Blade mcx rtf now. Which of the Blade brand should be my next heli? Thanks
Sep 16, 2019, 10:49 PM
The Other Side of Your Screen
I would say the Blade Nano S2 would be a good place to learn Collective Pitch heli, or the 230 S v2 if you want to go All In. Don't go for another fixed pitch, or larger version of what you have with the counter rotating main blades. Come visit the nS2 thread.

As for RTF .... BNF is probably better and get yourself a DX6e or better Tx, that way you can dial it down or up to learn. I use the DX8 radio, but fly a few helis and airplanes with it. Some of my collection in my pathetic blog page.

Quick Reply