New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Yellowspider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 06:02 AM
Find More Posts by Yellowspider
Trader Rating: 48
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
For Sale

BIG STRONG Electric propulsion unit

This is some sort of storng geared motor propulsion unit. It has a lever on one end that maybe a servo would go too. When the lever is mover it chandes direction of the motor shaft at the other end of the box. Without measuring I would say the motor shaft looks to be 3/16ths and stickout about 9/16ths of an inch. (just eyeing these) It is made by M.A.C.K. Products Anodized alum case with 4 mounting points. Model #1200 12 volt 4 amp max. Kinda heavy too, So it has to be for a big ship prop I woudl guss. I ran it off a 4.8 battery just to see if it turned and it does. Make me an offer or educate me a little on this and what it was/is used for.
Thanks
Yellowspider
Okay thanks to the guys below all the info I wanted and you will need is in the links below. This is for something that needs power and torque. Like a tug, cruise or battle ship on the large side. But anyway new these were 123.00 So Mine is new just older but still new. $80.00 shipped paypal only lower 48 only.
Thanks
Yellowspider
Last edited by Yellowspider; Sep 13, 2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: added price
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2009, 08:32 AM
Find More Posts by jemdesign
Trader Rating: 27
Here is there web site. Must be discontinued but you could contact them for more info on it.
http://www.mackproductsrc.com/mack_power.htm
Old Sep 13, 2009, 08:38 AM
Find More Posts by jemdesign
Trader Rating: 27
I used a wayback service and found the specs on this model.
http://web.archive.org/web/200305122...m/Power+p3.htm
Old Sep 13, 2009, 08:47 AM
Find More Posts by graphixman
Trader Rating: 0
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
For a tug, or some other large service craft ?
Old Sep 13, 2009, 09:03 AM
Find More Posts by Yellowspider
Trader Rating: 48
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Thanks guys, yeah I figured a big boat that just needs loads of torque. I need to get an idea of a fair price to sell it. I will check the sites.
Thanks
Dave