3D Hobby Shop 57" Extra 330 SC -Build Thread- - Page 567 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 31, 2011, 11:57 PM
Registered User
smithder's Avatar
Speaking of Sims. What's a good Realflight plane for the 57?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 01, 2011, 12:04 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithder
Speaking of Sims. What's a good Realflight plane for the 57?


this plane... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=16648


...and turn the sim physics speed up to 110%-120%
Nov 01, 2011, 12:06 AM
Registered User
smithder's Avatar
Thanks. I'll load it up now!
Nov 01, 2011, 06:23 AM
Parkzone junkie
kalmon's Avatar
RealflightG5.5 Extra_AV
http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=15658
and
The Color Scheme
http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=15657

I'm biased as I spent over 6 hours making that color scheme.
Nov 01, 2011, 11:54 AM
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
this plane... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=16648


...and turn the sim physics speed up to 110%-120%
Could not load up for some reason...

I have the other Extras... thanks.

Check out this 71" Slick. I know it is not an Extra, but its a great flyer!

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=15137
Last edited by gabrielisrael; Nov 01, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Nov 01, 2011, 12:23 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael
Could not load up for some reason...

I have the other Extras... thanks.

Check out this 71" Slick. I know it is not an Extra, but its a great flyer!

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=15137
what version of realFlight?... did you unzip the file first?
Nov 01, 2011, 10:00 PM
Got the Slickness
gabrielisrael's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
what version of realFlight?... did you unzip the file first?
got it... unzipped and loaded.

is there any scheme variants?
Nov 01, 2011, 10:37 PM
Registered User
jpinn's Avatar
Does anyone know the settings for a castle ice controller with a Hacker A40-12s?
Thanks.
Nov 01, 2011, 11:25 PM
Registered User
waco-rc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpinn
Does anyone know the settings for a castle ice controller with a Hacker A40-12s?
Thanks.
This is what I have on mine with the motrofly 3620 and it works great. Got the settings from a post from losi. Running a ice 100.


Vehicle type: Airplane
Throttle type: Fixed endpoints
Throttle responce: High (8)
Brakeisabled
Cutoff Voltage: 4 volts
Current limiting: Normal (150amps)
Cutoff type: Soft
Motor start power: Medium (59)
Motor timing: Low (0)
Direction: Forward
PWM rate: 8KHZ
BEC voltage: 6 volts
Logging: Disabled
Nov 02, 2011, 12:01 AM
ADC Vinyl
Fliprob17's Avatar
Current Limiting - disabled

logging off

those are for sure

timing, response, etc. I leave at factory defaults unless something comes up
Nov 02, 2011, 03:14 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
and hacker told me the PWM is actually 12 and you cant set the esc to 12 so he said leave it on "outrunner" so it will automatically adjust itself
Nov 02, 2011, 03:32 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael
got it... unzipped and loaded.

is there any scheme variants?

a dude made an SHP scheme for it... it's in the 47 SHP thread someplace... will need to do a search for it...
Nov 02, 2011, 05:28 PM
Registered User
On the pull-pull, when the rudder cables slacken after the first few flights, is it usually enough to just back off the set script and move the coupler in deeper? Or will I have to uncrimp and reloop the entire setup. Thanks
Nov 02, 2011, 05:32 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscap
On the pull-pull, when the rudder cables slacken after the first few flights, is it usually enough to just back off the set script and move the coupler in deeper? Or will I have to uncrimp and reloop the entire setup. Thanks
dont uncrimp and reloop unless you absolutely have to....take the slack out of the linkage like you said
Nov 02, 2011, 05:33 PM
Registered User
GetSome!'s Avatar
is it usually enough to just back off the set script and move the coupler in deeper


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 3D Hobby Shop 47" Edge 540 #BUILD VIDEOS ADDED# ipsmotors 3D Flying 3966 Sep 14, 2017 03:08 PM
Video 3D Hobby Shop 57" Sukhoi sukhoi26mx Electric Plane Talk 7 Sep 17, 2008 09:33 AM
Sold NIB 3D Hobby Shop SHP Extra 300 *Blue* Version 2 thomer Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 May 04, 2008 02:31 PM
Build Log 3D Hobby Shop 55" Katana LIVE Build Log Jeremy Sebens 3D Flying 54 Oct 12, 2007 04:39 PM