Sep 11, 2009, 08:21 PM
Discussion

Need Plans for Small simple indoor flyer

I was looking for a slow stick plans to make a small 18"L 16.5" wingspan out of foam and CF for an indoor / no wind out door plane. Anyone recommend a link or have plans for a super small simple 3 channel indoor micro flyer?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2009, 08:25 PM
Suspended Account
Do a search for the "Hanger Rat"

Excellent plane
Randy
Sep 11, 2009, 10:04 PM
Micro Crazy Man
Hanger rat my choice or Quick Junior also plans are on this forum for both planes. if you cant find them I have them saved I can repost for you.

Doom
Sep 12, 2009, 04:31 AM
If it flies - I want one!

Me too!

Make that three votes for the Hanger Rat - if you can't find it with that spelling, Hangar Rat is also common. Original is free-flight rubber, so you need to make some commonsense mods for rudder, elevator and electric fright.
Enjoy the project,
PeteM
PS: one link: Hargraves Hangar Rat page
Sep 12, 2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks guys
Sep 12, 2009, 01:06 PM
Micro Crazy Man
Another great plane for converting is the Minnow I did a pager motor conversion on this plane with Ikara prop and Bit car guts home brew GB it flew nice indoors.
with better RC system the plane would be real nice I have another kit maybe I'll build it on Plantraco gear and see. I remember this plane was very hard to find but I have the plans for it from the last build. If you would like the kit I'll dig up the place I got it from and post the info.

Doom
Sep 13, 2009, 06:40 AM
I appreciate the offer. I've already started my build. It's going to look like a mini SS. using CF for the fuse and 2mm depron for wings, rudder and tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicdoom
Another great plane for converting is the Minnow I did a pager motor conversion on this plane with Ikara prop and Bit car guts home brew GB it flew nice indoors.
with better RC system the plane would be real nice I have another kit maybe I'll build it on Plantraco gear and see. I remember this plane was very hard to find but I have the plans for it from the last build. If you would like the kit I'll dig up the place I got it from and post the info.

Doom
Sep 13, 2009, 10:15 AM
Micro Crazy Man
Awesome keep us posted and post some pic's

Doom
Dec 27, 2009, 06:37 AM
what is a SS?
Dec 27, 2009, 06:58 AM
Nothing flies like a Pitts
Slow stick
Dec 27, 2009, 10:02 AM
thanks