Dec 28, 2009, 12:54 PM
disabled and broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcnuts2
Brian, That looks like a good one, you will let me crash it, I mean fly it wont you?
you can change you're AMA membership to family. The forest preserve will probably make you buy a pass for Ethan too.

Nimmo got you covered amigo.

looks like tomorrow will be good flying weather a bit cold but sunny and calm
I'm gonna gear up to go, if it looks like the forecast say's I'll be out
Yea tomorrow looks clear and no wind but a high of like 16* at 3pm. Brrrrrrr
Brian, you in competition with Mr Hayes for the most planes? By the way, its time to renew the KB cards this week. I will be going down there, I can ask if there is an age cutoff if youd like. Otherwise I would just take him with you when you get yours. Take along a copy of your homeowners insurance if you dont want to do the ama thing for him.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2009, 05:37 PM
Real planes have two wings
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY
Yea tomorrow looks clear and no wind but a high of like 16* at 3pm. Brrrrrrr
Brian, you in competition with Mr Hayes for the most planes? By the way, its time to renew the KB cards this week. I will be going down there, I can ask if there is an age cutoff if youd like. Otherwise I would just take him with you when you get yours. Take along a copy of your homeowners insurance if you dont want to do the ama thing for him.
Steve,you want me to stop by and pick you up on my way?
Dec 28, 2009, 05:46 PM
disabled and broke
Quote:
Steve,you want me to stop by and pick you up on my way?
Yea we could probably do that. What time you going out?
Dec 28, 2009, 06:22 PM
late morning I'll call you then
Dec 28, 2009, 06:30 PM
disabled and broke
Quote:
late morning I'll call you then
roger that. better dress warm and keep your lipos in your pants, gonna be below 0 in the morning. any other fools going out????
Dec 28, 2009, 08:30 PM
Dick says, just fly it
Br. you have PM
Dec 28, 2009, 08:41 PM
Dick says, just fly it
Steve, I Now have skis for the fun world, want to fly realy bad. I'm going to pass on tomarrow, to cold on my bald head. gota be warmer days coming. Could you PM me with Georges phone # Also pass the word Breakfast Wed. 9am at Sun Rise if anyone is interested.
Dec 28, 2009, 08:47 PM
disabled and broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by prop101
Steve, I Now have skis for the fun world, want to fly realy bad. I'm going to pass on tomarrow, to cold on my bald head. gota be warmer days coming. Could you PM me with Georges phone # Also pass the word Breakfast Wed. 9am at Sun Rise if anyone is interested.
Hey Dick, pm sent,
hey everyone, breakfast at Sun Rise Wed 9am LOL
Dec 28, 2009, 09:09 PM
Dick says, just fly it
Brian, I ordered the last 300sr. Looks like a neat plane. 3s or 4s not sure yet I kinda like the idea of 3s and lite 3d aircraft. I have to spring to decide, and I can also see your 4s fly.
Dec 28, 2009, 09:14 PM
No meat = no pudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by prop101
Brian, I ordered the last 300sr. Looks like a neat plane. 3s or 4s not sure yet I kinda like the idea of 3s and lite 3d aircraft. I have to spring to decide, and I can also see your 4s fly.
I'm on the fence too with whether to go 3S or 4S. I'm sort of thinking about starting out with 3S and put the pull-pull rudder in and then switch to 4S and move the rudder servo back if I want more power. Knowing my power-mongering tendencies though, I may just put the 4S in it and be done with it. I haven't decided on a motor/esc either. I have a spare Castle Thunderbird that would work well for 3S. Maybe either the Torque motor that 3DHS sells or a Hacker.

I wish John McAffee was on here. He's got the SHP and could probably make a good recommendation.

What motor/esc combo do you have in mind, Dick?
Dec 28, 2009, 09:24 PM
Yakkity Yak IMAC is back

Tues Flying

Hey Andy and Steve,
What time are we going out tomorrow, 11'ish??
Dave
Dec 28, 2009, 10:15 PM
disabled and broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrandt22
Hey Andy and Steve,
Dave
wont know till morning Dave. check in here in the morning sometime, one of us will post before leaving my house.
Dec 28, 2009, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrandt22
Hey Andy and Steve,
Dave
Yeah probably 10:30-11:00
Dec 29, 2009, 08:45 AM
ok andy looking forward to it and thank you,this sundays the build right?BTW you guys are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 29, 2009, 10:04 AM
Dick says, just fly it
Sorry breakfast plan for Wed. changed for me just now. Hardware store I work at part time had death in family. Asked if I could work tomarrow and of coarse I said OK. Will try for next week breakfast.