Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 24, 2009, 08:46 AM
No meat = no pudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivo60
Hey Brian, I did a little pondering on your issue w/ your cap rudder moving w/o command. I had a similar situation with my throttle acting crazy during flight, also w/o input. turned out somehow, it was an issue that went back to when I originally bound the reciever.... I inadvertantly had part throttle on when setting up fail safe and when I rebound it It dissappeared!! Just my one cent, bu t I would try to rebind? ivo60And reset failsafe
I'll give it a shot. Hard to tell exactly what the problem is because I can't seem to re-create it.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2009, 02:49 PM
You can't handle the truth!
The grass was just mowed out there, slight breeze from the ssw. Let's go fly!
Sep 24, 2009, 04:15 PM
FLY ANGRY
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyter889
The grass was just mowed out there, slight breeze from the ssw. Let's go fly!
Im headin down there right now
Sep 25, 2009, 01:57 AM
FLY ANGRY

Profile Project 90% Complete

Got a bit more done to the profile tonite in between stand building and Jim Laramy's Gemini Bipe. Almost there, 2 servos and a new fuel tank away from maiden. Hope to have her up by Sunday. She has major throws!!! Should be quite entertaining for the audience.
Sep 25, 2009, 09:12 AM
No meat = no pudding

Eagle Tree

Have any of you guys had any personal experience with the Eagle Tree products? I hear a lot of good things, but not from anyone around here. I'm considering getting the logger for now and maybe the wireless telemetry later.

Thanks!
Sep 25, 2009, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brwilkins
Have any of you guys had any personal experience with the Eagle Tree products? I hear a lot of good things, but not from anyone around here. I'm considering getting the logger for now and maybe the wireless telemetry later.

Thanks!
What the heck is Eagle tree?
Sep 25, 2009, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY
Got a bit more done to the profile tonite in between stand building and Jim Laramy's Gemini Bipe. Almost there, 2 servos and a new fuel tank away from maiden. Hope to have her up by Sunday. She has major throws!!! Should be quite entertaining for the audience.
Looking great!!! Can't wait to see it!
Sep 25, 2009, 11:02 AM
Quote:
I'll answer myself after checking it out online. Flight telemetry and data recording, right? Looks too expensive for my blood. But very cool nonetheless!
Sep 25, 2009, 11:03 AM
No meat = no pudding
Quote:
Here's the link

It's a data logging device that you can put in your plane and then download the data to your laptop/PC. It can measure current draw, airspeed, altitude, temperature, RPM, and just about anything else you can imagine. If you use it with telemetry, you can put a little display on your transmitter and it will give you all of the information in real-time and it will even sound an alarm if the plane is about to stall. Nice, huh? But of course, it's not cheap.
Sep 26, 2009, 09:53 PM
FLY ANGRY
Welcome home Randy! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope all is good and you get well soon now ya hear!!!

Well the Profile project is finished for the time being. Hope to maiden tomorrow if the wind isnt too relentless. Forecasting blustery conditions I think.

Thanks to, you know who you are, for the parts. All you have done for me recently is greatly appreciated! What goes around will come around
Sep 26, 2009, 10:14 PM
No meat = no pudding
Anybody got a good source for really cool pilot figures? I'm looking for something new and different.

By the way, while I was googling, I ran across this which is pretty darn cool!
Sep 26, 2009, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY
Welcome home Randy! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope all is good and you get well soon now ya hear!!!

Well the Profile project is finished for the time being. Hope to maiden tomorrow if the wind isnt too relentless. Forecasting blustery conditions I think.

Thanks to, you know who you are, for the parts. All you have done for me recently is greatly appreciated! What goes around will come around
Thanks Steve,

Hopefully I can get out there in a week or 2.

Randy
Last edited by Ran4bass; Sep 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Sep 26, 2009, 11:17 PM
FLY ANGRY
Quote:
Originally Posted by brwilkins

By the way, while I was googling, I ran across this which is pretty darn cool!
Wish we could have seen the plane rather than just the pilot yanking the sticks
Sep 27, 2009, 08:21 PM
No meat = no pudding
My latest contribution.
Sep 27, 2009, 09:00 PM
KING OF ANYTHING RADIO CONTROL
Well im on here now. My 600 helicopter was not as bad as it looked. The blades are the most painful part. I hope we can make it out there a few more times this season.
Steve, Whats with your cat? is it on crack?