Sep 09, 2009, 10:49 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
Question

swap meets

Are there any swap meets planned for the near future? I have an incredible amount of stuff to trade away. Lots of NIB planes
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2009, 09:03 AM
Retarded old sergeant

swap/sell list

Get me a list. Lots of guys up here looking,---Baylor
email--baylordsmith@yahoo.com
Sep 10, 2009, 10:19 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
email sent
Sep 13, 2009, 07:47 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
Baylor - I can hook you up with any pics you may want. I am in the process of cleaning/unpacking/arranging the garage. Most of the planes are on the wall now
Sep 14, 2009, 01:42 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
just found out that Big Boys Toys is holding a swap meet on 26 Sep from 8 to 1. I will be there, maybe with my trailer
Sep 17, 2009, 12:37 PM
Retarded old sergeant
There are several of us coming down to the swap meet. Baylor
I am still having problems with my dueces retracts. The nose gear will not always lock down. Replaced bad valve from robart adjusted(loosened) nose steering cables and polished the break over of the side plates. Any ideas?? Baylor
Sep 17, 2009, 02:26 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
yeah i had the problem rear its ugly head again. This time it was nose wheel steering cables getting hooked up the air cables when the retracts were up. I moved the air lines and it fixed it.

My plan is to get to the swap meet at 7am ish. Big boy toys said it will fill up early and I will have a trailer with me. Come find me, I will save you all some room at my tables that I am bringing with me.
Sep 24, 2009, 07:12 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
2 more days till the Big Boys Toys swap meet. I am still trying to get things ready. I have been putting my H9 Sopwith Camel back together, minus the motor, for sale.

Kinda hard to decided what to bring and waht to keep at the house. I dont want to sell any of it, but I have too.

Quick Reply