Sep 09, 2009, 07:48 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Honey Bee FP V2 Help

Well I just tried my first couple of spin ups. The tail is wanting to move to the left, I thought it was supposed to go right? And when I gave it rudder (the left stick moving left or right correct?) it seemed like the engine kind of dies? Is this just my fault, like I am doing something weird with the sticks or is something going on with my heli? So, do is it likely I need to adjust my proportion to fix the tail moving to the left?

Also, is the throttle supposed to feel notchy? Mine feels like it has notches, Radd said to be slow and smooth when you spin up, but with mine it is like at 1 notch it starts to spin up, you let it get momentum and move to the next notch, next notch, etc or do I have something set wrong?

Thanks in advance!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2009, 09:45 PM
Cranky old fart
The tail shouldn't move sideways at all. You need to adjust the gyro setting on the 4 in 1. What motor dies when you move the rudder, the main or tail motor?

The base ESky transmitter may feel notchy, it's not exactly high quality. You can take it apart and see if there's a little spring clip you can remove.
Sep 09, 2009, 10:10 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
See above. You can take the notches out. Some people hate them, others don't care (I'm the latter).

Perfectly normal for L stick to stop the tailmotor at light/mid throttle. Perfectly normal for the craft to yaw one way or the other during spinup. I wouldn't go adjusting proportional to try to make it stop doing that. First, you can't. Second, what it does once it's in the air is all that matters.

Quick Reply