Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Sep 09, 2009, 07:57 PM
Find More Posts by jsullivan05
Discussion

Cheapest place to get EasyGlider wings, or even the Radian Glider wings

Well, after finding out exactly how cheap the poor mans OSD was, I dediced to take the plunge and buy that, along with 2 5000mah batteries, I can finally start doing those longer range flight that I've been to scared to do without an osd. With all that being said, can anyone point me in the direction of cheap EZGlider wings, Or even Radian Wings, Though I would perfer the EZGlider because I think it will be cheaper :-) thanks

Edit* If anyone knows any great deal on an ARF easyglider, that would be good too, but I'm talkin super sweet deal lol
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2009, 07:48 PM
Find More Posts by Unpoor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsullivan05
Well, after finding out exactly how cheap the poor mans OSD was, I dediced to take the plunge and buy that, along with 2 5000mah batteries, I can finally start doing those longer range flight that I've been to scared to do without an osd. With all that being said, can anyone point me in the direction of cheap EZGlider wings, Or even Radian Wings, Though I would perfer the EZGlider because I think it will be cheaper :-) thanks

Edit* If anyone knows any great deal on an ARF easyglider, that would be good too, but I'm talkin super sweet deal lol
mm yes, but where do u live?

bother to fill in your loc?

http://shop.lindinger.at/product_inf...a488b8f660c26a in EU is unbeatable.

34,90 Euro for a pair to my door within EU.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 08:39 PM
Find More Posts by paintz2007
Guess Who's Back? :D
look in the fsw adds here i got my rr easyglider for around 75 bucks