Sep 08, 2009, 09:30 PM
Thread OP
Contest

End of Summer Huck Fest.Northern California September 13 2009

http://www.bayrc.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5412

Some of us are planning on going to the two day contest the weekend after this and we are going to use this as a tune up. We are going to use the same tasks as the socal contest.
Irvington HS Fremont Ca 9am. Pilots meeting 9:30

1.Task A Last Flight .. Your last flight counts with a 5 min max. As many throws as you want.
2.Task F 3 of 6 . You have 6 throws in a 10 minute window to get three 3 minute flights.
3.Task D Increasing time.. 30sec ,45 sec, 1 min ,1:15,1:30,1:45
4.Task C All up last down
5 Task G 5x2min flights

PM me with any questions.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2009, 01:41 AM
Here is the location

Irvington High School, 41800 Blacow Rd. Fremont, CA. 94538. Do not park in school parking lot on Blacow Rd., instead make your way around to the back side of the school and park on the residential street adjacent to the sports fields. To get directions to the back side of the school put the following address into your favorite online direction finder. 4527 Carol Av., Fremont, CA. 94538
Sep 10, 2009, 12:02 PM
Is this a normal flying spot for the dlg crowd.I wanted to come watch.Never done it before.Is it open to the public to watch?
Sep 10, 2009, 12:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Hobbies
Is this a normal flying spot for the dlg crowd.I wanted to come watch.Never done it before.Is it open to the public to watch?
Please come out. We fly there 3 Sundays a month.Bring a plane if you have one...
Sep 10, 2009, 12:19 PM
I dont have a DLG to fly.Honestly I just learned about them here and the Bayrc website.I like the idea of discus launching,and I really like the competitive aspect of the flying.Thanks for the heads up! Will come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto0013
Please come out. We fly there 3 Sundays a month.Bring a plane if you have one...
Sep 11, 2009, 12:56 AM
Registered Snoozer
Im going to try and make it! This will be my first contest. I hope I get my plane done in time! Im excited.

Michael
Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairlyFaded
Im going to try and make it! This will be my first contest. I hope I get my plane done in time! Im excited.

Michael
Hello Michael,

It will be a great experience, I bet you will like it!!
Come to the field early if you need some assistance on trimming the plane.

-Kai
Sep 11, 2009, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Hobbies
I dont have a DLG to fly.Honestly I just learned about them here and the Bayrc website.I like the idea of discus launching,and I really like the competitive aspect of the flying.Thanks for the heads up! Will come out.
See you at the contest and don't forget to say hello to us
Sep 12, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thread OP
We are at about 16 pilots.Who else wants to jump in?

Quick Reply