Sep 08, 2009, 03:46 AM
Keep em' flying!
Thread OP
Cool

Recived my TF model/smartmodel LYNX

Today the postman brought me a big parcel from Kin!

It's the brand new TF model / www.smartmodel.com.hk LYNX.

First impression: BEAUTIFUL!!

It is a break open design with three main parts. The landing gears are fully dampened CNC beauties!

I will be looking forward to the build. It is going to have a Bullet 500 in its belly and a 4 headed TF model head! I received the head some days ago and i is amazing!

Thank you all the guys at Smartmodel and TF model!

Lars

Last edited by DC3_driver; Sep 08, 2009 at 04:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2009, 06:19 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
The manual sent you soon !
Sep 08, 2009, 11:53 AM
Have yet to see any vid of this fancy looking Lynx in action.
Sep 08, 2009, 08:49 PM
Do the wheels retract?
Sep 08, 2009, 11:40 PM
2 MANY TOYS :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethw
Do the wheels retract?
No, just as the full size Lynx, this model has oleo strut landing gear to handle those rough landings aboard ship while on patrol in the North Atlantic.

Quote:
The naval version, unlike the ground-based version with skid landing gear, has a non-retractable quadricycle landing gear with oleopneumatic shock absorbers.
http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/lynx.php

http://unsd.macrossroleplay.org/superlynx.html

Cheers - Boyd
Sep 09, 2009, 12:52 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
The landing gear are suspension and same the full size when you landed the gear shaft can go up pass the cover ! it look very scale ! I hope you will like it ! And you can judge who's model design are good scale ?? We want to know how position we are ??
Sep 18, 2009, 09:32 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Dear DC ! I have a chance to let you expend again ,the 4 blades tail rotor head will offer next month ! The good timing for you to build this lynx ,Don't forget test fly your bullet 500 and change the tail rotor to left ,we also have a small cnc gear box for this scale model .this gear box make the build very easy and no need drill any hole in the fuselage .This smart gear box can ofer L/R side rotor direction ! http://www.smartmodel.com.hk/product...3&image=image1
Last edited by kin; Sep 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM.
Sep 18, 2009, 05:26 PM
Keep em' flying!
Thread OP
Wow! Looks like i will be spending on both that and the four bladed tail....

But isn't that the one delivered with the Bullet 500 ?

Looking forward to it. Just started building the Bo-105 and bullet-500. All very nice!

Thanks Kin!
Sep 23, 2009, 01:14 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
please complete your's lynx asap and show me how it fly well !
Sep 23, 2009, 01:32 PM
Lars, a couple yars ago I had the lynx, its was a vario painted in Danish coastguard colors, its beatiful and unsual model, keep up the good work, its gone be a blaster
with a multiblade main and tailrotor head, the finnish of yours model looks superb!!

Hilsen
Jack
Sep 24, 2009, 10:35 AM
Keep em' flying!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin
please complete your's lynx asap and show me how it fly well !

Yes but i need a manual first
Sep 24, 2009, 11:29 AM
DC3,
Working on it now, hope to have it next week. Will send to you as soon as it is complete !
Thanks
Sep 24, 2009, 02:36 PM
Keep em' flying!
Thread OP
No problem with that! I need to get my Bullet 500 in the air first...

Lars
Oct 01, 2009, 02:40 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
When it can takeoff !!!!!!!
Oct 01, 2009, 03:41 PM
Keep em' flying!
Thread OP
The Bullet is complete, now that i got the engine and speed controller from you! I am missing a Gyro, but maybe the Bullet 500 will takeoff sometimes next week. :-)

The Lynx will be my winter project. Working on my Bo-105 first.

The Bullet-500 will be flown a lot before finding it's new home in the belly of the BO and the Lynx to get experience on the Magnificent TF-model 4 bladed head!

Now i just waiting for the Lynx manual and the 4 bladed tail

Lars

Quick Reply