Sep 07, 2009, 01:08 AM
KING of PING!
Thread OP
Alert

Hitech Hs 65mg Servos Cheap!

hitech hs65MG servos $120.00 for 4 shipped at DEALEXTREME.COM JUST TYPE IN[HITECH SERVOS] in search box-left side of web page.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2009, 11:11 AM
Impeadance
I'm using corona digital metal gear.

faster than HS-65mg and HS-5065mg..I hope the corona give me a long life
Sep 08, 2009, 08:17 AM
flazo, what is the part number on those digital coronas and what do they cost?
Sep 08, 2009, 08:30 AM
Impeadance

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luger007
flazo, what is the part number on those digital coronas and what do they cost?
here is the link
http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...-Corona/Detail
and if you are going to buy them, you must buy 3dhobbyshop 3d servo control horns.. because you will not get any throw with the stock.

Yes, they are much faster than hs-65mg, good luck

fred
Sep 08, 2009, 08:46 AM
Pro Bro #1008
Wow..it says they will run off of 7.2V..!!

I would like to get some just to try out!
Sep 08, 2009, 08:57 AM
Impeadance
I been having some problems with Hitec, they have nice products but I think quality control is not there anymore. Every time I buy 4 servos I get one defective... Now I'm open to new alternatives for servos. I sent a servo back to them and email to Hitec but no response!

Fred

PS anyway, a 3dhobbyshop fan is running the coronas and was told that with the Coronas the Velox can tumble much harder! nice

BTW shipping is fast and Cheap great customer service.
Sep 08, 2009, 08:57 AM
Another great link thanks flazo
Sep 09, 2009, 03:43 PM
DJI Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by flazo
here is the link
http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...-Corona/Detail
and if you are going to buy them, you must buy 3dhobbyshop 3d servo control horns.. because you will not get any throw with the stock.
Fred, for something like a Funjet where you don't need much throw, will the stock arms do?
Sep 09, 2009, 03:46 PM
Impeadance

you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways
Fred, for something like a Funjet where you don't need much throw, will the stock arms do?
Correct, for the funjent you don't need much throw..I think the stock will work just fine. Please let us know who you liked the servos? I'm using a BEC for 4 of them but with the funjet I don't think you need it becuase you are only using 2 good luck.

Fred
Sep 09, 2009, 03:52 PM
Registered abuser

Fyi

I read recently somewhere that these Coronas get pretty hot when used in helis.
Sep 09, 2009, 04:13 PM
DJI Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by flazo
Correct, for the funjent you don't need much throw..I think the stock will work just fine. Please let us know who you liked the servos? I'm using a BEC for 4 of them but with the funjet I don't think you need it becuase you are only using 2 good luck.

Fred
Thanks for the info. I ordered two of them. I'm a little confused on what you mean by I won't need a BEC? I'll be running a 3S lipo in the Funjet so I'm going to need to use a BEC to bring the voltage down. Unless you meant something like using the internal BEC on the ESC vs. a separate external BEC that could provide more juice.

I'll certainly keep this updated when I get them.
Sep 09, 2009, 09:43 PM
Impeadance
running 2 servos you should be okay with the internal BEC unless you want the higher voltage which is 6 volts..then you will need an External BEC, sorry for the confusion.

fred
Sep 10, 2009, 06:51 PM
DJI Supporter
You forgot the picture.
Sep 11, 2009, 05:24 PM
wow..I have always trusted my 65 mgs as I fly several 3dhobby planes but I like trying new things and given the price it sounds good.I am using hs 65b in my funjet and stock arms are plenty of throw ..I have a couple extra sr's and need more servos at 15 bucks each I am going to give corna a try..

Quick Reply