This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2009, 12:32 AM
Find More Posts by deckert
Plowin Dirt
Discussion

Ooh, I got lucky!

I crashed my baby a couple of months ago at the college due to radio interference. (E-Flite TC-450) Yea, I was stupid in flying there but...it just looked so sweet. I finally opened it up tonite to assess the damage. The Flying Gods were good to me. The major damage was the firewall and the pieces were minimal. Thank you O Flying Gods! She's back together and awaiting some wind under her wings. A little rougher for wear but still stout and ready to go.

I've blogged a bit about my first foamie from Lee Ulinger and I have to say, this darn thing has been an absolute hoot to fly. It just gives you a sense of being solid. I'm not done wringing it out but it's been one heck of a lot of fun to-date and I'm looking forward to more flights with it. Especially when I take it off the dialed down throws.

Dan
to remove ads between posts