This thread is privately moderated by Zaitsevsky, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 05, 2009, 05:36 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

High-voltage aircraft (EHD, lifter, ionocraft)

An aircraft weighs more than air, and it needs neither wings nor a propeller.
The only problem is too high weight of the power supply.

In this work, I demonstrate a development of a simplest aircraft. In addition, I tried to design a very light high-voltage power supply. However, the apparatus cannot raise the weight of the power supply in the meanwhile. The principle of operation of such apparatus is known for over 80 years. The period of validity of the patents issued to Thomas Townsend Brown, the inventor of the technology, had expired long ago. Up to now, the technology was not duly developed (or we are not aware of its development).

The additional information about the similar aircrafts is located at the web-site: BlazeLabs
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2009, 01:41 AM
Grumpa Tom
Dude, you should come to the US and work for NASA.
Jun 12, 2010, 08:20 PM
I just wanted to say I really enjoy your work. A true "cordless" ionocraft would be a wonderful work of art. Have you done any recent work?

Quick Reply