Sep 05, 2009, 03:06 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Skyartec Cessna 182 Parts

I NEED some of those "TINY" set screws that hold the shaft onto a BRUSHLESS MOTOR for the Skyartec Cessna 182. I could NOT get one of them off and stripped it out and had to drill it to remove it. I have no idea what size they are.

Also need the little screws that hold the Nose cone on for the propeller.

Can you help me out?

I have an order at your website but you don't list these items I NEED, so I haven't ordered or paid yet and I won't order until I hear from you about these items. If you can get them for me then I will go and complete my order.

Please tell me that you can help. I don't know where else to go for these parts.

John
to remove ads between posts
Sep 05, 2009, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Jack
I NEED some of those "TINY" set screws that hold the shaft onto a BRUSHLESS MOTOR for the Skyartec Cessna 182. I could NOT get one of them off and stripped it out and had to drill it to remove it. I have no idea what size they are.

Also need the little screws that hold the Nose cone on for the propeller.

Can you help me out?

I have an order at your website but you don't list these items I NEED, so I haven't ordered or paid yet and I won't order until I hear from you about these items. If you can get them for me then I will go and complete my order.

Please tell me that you can help. I don't know where else to go for these parts.

John
John,

As we discussed directly we are working with the factory to get supplies of those tiny,
nuisance parts one can just never find replacements for. Until then I did manage to find a couple that we would be more than happy to help you out with.

Thanks again,
Max
Sep 06, 2009, 10:13 AM
Thread OP
Thanx Max ! I went ahead and placed my order with you and already received confirmation of shipment on Tuesday, Sept. 8,2009. You sure are on top of things !
I will be posting some pics and tips for the Skyartec Cessna 182 as soon as I get all the pix sorted out.

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, these tips WILL help you !

Jack
Sep 06, 2009, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Jack
Thanx Max ! ...I will be posting some pics and tips for the Skyartec Cessna 182 as soon as I get all the pix sorted out.

If anyone is thinking about getting one of these, these tips WILL help you !

Jack
Great Idea and Thanks again!
Remember we have a Skyartec Cessna tips and hints posting here:

Skyartec Cessna Manual Update and Tips and Hints

Thanks again

Max

www.parkrcmodels.com
and
www.skyartec-usa.com

Quick Reply