This thread is privately moderated by Zaitsevsky, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 02, 2009, 07:14 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Kinetic motors and generators (reactionless thrust, gravity)

Archimedes said: “Give me the fulcrum and I shall turn the Earth”. Many inventors used to state that the fulcrum was not necessary, i.e. that it is possible to transform energy into acceleration without any fulcrum. The reverse transformation, which offers the “perpetum mobile”, would outflow out of this. The principal ideas of the people, who had been recently working at it and became famous enough, were approbated in my clip.
MyResearch.lt video

The “Propulsion System” by Eric Laithwaite was patented in the year 1993; the information about him is located in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Laithwaite. One may find out about the device, invented by Roy Thornson, from the film “The Kinetic Lift Drive Comprehensive”. Tom Bearden popularized the idea of the same device (http://www.cheniere.org/).
Nowadays there are the companies, which declare the possibility of getting energy out of attraction. The most well-known ones are as follows: the magnetic engine Perendev (www.perendev.com) and the company “Steorn” with the technology “Orbo” (http://www.steorn.com/). Recently these companies have worked out the system of licensing and until now they are dealing with attraction of solid investments. However, manifestation of success is limited to the computer graphics and to the low-quality videos from the passed years; only unsuccessful attempts to repeat the schemes, offered by independent researchers, are known. Probably, in the nearest future these companies will make use of the untwisted trade-mark and will start to offer collateral products, whereas the initially announced invention will remain inaccessible. The company “Steorn” has patented the element “Low Energy Magnet Actuator” (WO2006035419). No “everlasting engine” comes out of this invention and the invention itself is senseless. As a matter of fact, this device has to influence the other magnet so as to do the job; however, easiness of shifting of the described damper disappears when additional magnetic field appears. Steorn Pat.
One more example – the Bedini engine. It is amusing that this person, who succeeded to create the source of free energy, employs his fame for sale of the audio-amplifiers and not of the sources of energy. He could sell at least a desk toy, meant for charging of the mobile telephone or similar things. With taking into consideration his fame, the demand would be huge and each customer himself could measure the excess of energy (http://www.icehouse.net/john34/bedinibearden.html). One more his creation – the Clarifier; it is a device, which improves the quality of the recorded sound or image on the digital disc (not the quality of recording, but the quality of the contents) http://www.bedini.com/. John Bedini’s creations are popularized by Tom Bearden, who is the author of the books and films about free energy. For the sake of interest, I recommend you to watch the film “Energy from the Vacuum - part 4". According to this film, an elderly person Howard Johnson, who devoted dozens of years to the magnetic engine, cannot demonstrate the version in practice because he is short of magnets.
I do not assert that there are no sources of free energy, but on the contrary, they exist and are being used from long ago. If the device, which was once manufactured and produces energy without the fuel costs, is implied under the source of free energy, then the following objects are attributed to this category, i.e. a wind-mill, a hydro-electric station, solar batteries and heat batteries. Energy costs much, if there is no direct relation between the prime-cost and the market price; monopolization of the resources, secured by the authorities’ activity, serves as the reason for it.
Why do some inertia-based movers operate?
For driving devices, the concept of “sliding friction force” is the one of the key importance.
It is important because movement is caused by a short strong push; and the force of the opposite direction is long-lasting but small. The friction force is important both for solid surfaces and for solid things in liquid or gas. If a device is placed in a hermetic case, the external friction in the respect of the surrounding medium should be assessed only. If a device is equipped with wheels, the friction in wheels is taken into account as well. One more important notion important in case of a surface is “friction of rest”. If the applied force does not exceed the force of friction of rest, no movement takes place. More exactly, if the force applied in one direction is lower than the force of friction of rest and in the other direction the force applied exceeds force of friction of rest, the object will move in the second direction only. Upon low velocities, the force of friction of solid bodies slightly depends on the velocity. Because of this, lower applied force causes higher losses. An example: a long-lasting continuous pushing of a vehicle may cause no movement of it and short pulls can result its shift.
About devices that deviate aside while hanging on a rope. It is important to fix their short-time impulse deviation. If in such a case the increase of power causes alteration of the frequency of vibrations and does not cause increasing of deviation of the device, it may be stated that the impact is limited by vibrations only.
Experiments with an isolated mover of the water surface. There are a couple of low-quality clips to be paid an attention. For a pureness of the experiment, it would be desirable to eliminate the vertical oscillations and the longitudinal vibration of the device as well as to hang the inertion itself on shock-absorbers in a boat. Otherwise, the device will swim in ”butterfly” style raising its nose during a pull. For example, a ship with an eccentric rotating in the vertical plane can move according to quite clear regularities. In the meanwhile, I’ll wait for supplemental confirmations worth of attention. My tests served as a denial of inertions.
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Sep 02, 2009 at 07:34 AM. Reason: mistake
to remove ads between posts
Sep 03, 2009, 02:45 AM
Grumpa Tom
I love watching your videos. You seem like a very brilliant inventor and engineer.

Quick Reply