This thread is privately moderated by parkfly27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 31, 2009, 06:59 PM
that's how i roll!!
Thread OP
Discussion

My planes as of Aug 31, 2009

Ok, here's a list of the airplanes i have, and have had...

Currently in flying condition:

-Polk Hobbies 72-inch DC-3 TWA scheme
-E-flite Tribute FX 3D
-Electrifly Xpd-81 (with 4400KV inrunner!!!)
-Dynaflyte Bird of Time converted to electric (don't fly too often because i have a hard time getting it to come down
-S-Flying Models 63-inch Eindecker converted to electric, with 6LBS of thrust
-E-flite Mini Ultra Stick

Airplanes that need minor work (prop adapter, new motor, ect..) Listed from most to least work needed

-Multiplex funjet
-Great planes 1/4-Scale Extra 300 "Patty Wagstaff" with Turnigy 52cc gasser (haven't flown yet. Will try this weekend... Wish me luck!!)
-F-27 stryker converted to rocked boost with estes D12 motor (needs 2 micro servos)
-Great planes fling converted to DLG (needs 2 micro servos)
-Hyperion "Miss Hyperion" flying Hydro

Airplanes that need major work (fuselage re-build, replace firewall, ect..) also lsted from most to least work needed

-98-inch WS TOC Yak-54. I have the wings, tail, and rudder, but i need to build a fuselage. This one will be electric. (if i ever finish it)
-E-Sky Belt CP (Heli) Crashed attempting 3D... Seemed like i needed higher rates. Anyways, it just needs a few little parts and some new blades.
-Dymond-RC Double Blitz 82-inch. Crashed from RF interference, was such a sweet-flying airplane, top speed maybe 70MPH, sooo smooth.
-Sig L'il Rascal... crashed from reciever lock-out.
-Cox Dust Devil 2M sailplane.

Airplanes that have come and gone: (from old to new)

-Aerobird Xtreme, and regular aerobird. I crashed the Aerobird so much it was not worth fixing. I sold the Xtreme to someone local after around 3 years of flying.
-5-dollar, 4-foot throw glider i converted to R/C with ailerons and elevator. Started with GWS eps 300, then a 280-size geared acro brushed motor, then a towerpro 2409-12 brushless outrunner. hauled it straight up! I eventually parted it out.
-GWS ME-109 (my avatar), my second aileron airplane given to me by my good friend JIM. I passed it on to my friend a while ago.-E-flite Cap232 BP... Hit a sprinkler head, and destroyed the wing. I never liked how it flew, so i didn't bother fixing
-Zagi 5C, used for slope, electric flying, and rocket-boost. This airplane is going to a local beginner.
Last edited by parkfly27; Aug 31, 2009 at 07:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply